轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第05集

Pei Xun Solves The Traitor (裴巡解決內奸)
~ When Pei Hao saw Pei Xun, Pei Hao said that Pei Xun was no longer close to his brother after becoming the prince, which made him very chilled. Pei Xun was drunk by Pei Hao and when he came back to change, Liu Yue Qing rushed over and kissed him.

Pei Xun carried Liu Yue Qing to the bed and realized that Liu Yue Qing had been drugged. Pei Xun said that the medicine wasn't poison and that it would be fine if he took a rest. Liu Yue Qing's father asked Commander Han where his daughter had gone. Commander Han said that Liu Yue Qing said that she was prone to heart palpitations in crowded places and went to the wing to rest. Liu Yue Qing's father quickly said that Liu Yue Qing had this problem.

Pei Hao said that the banquet was about to start, but Pei Xun hadn't come yet and he wanted to take everyone to find Pei Xun. Pei Hao came over and Pei Xun said that he had taken a nap. Pei Hao didn't see Liu Yue Qing and was very surprised. It turned out that Pei Xun had called someone to check on Liu Yue Qing and found that Liu Yue Qing was fine. The guards here have all confirmed their identities. Someone must have taken advantage of this banquet to sneak in. Pei Xun said that this is not a place where they can come and leave whenever they want.

Pei Xun captured the boy and said that he wanted to murder the prince. The boy quickly begged for mercy, but Pei Hao didn't protect him, Liu Yue Qing also came over and saw it. She felt that it was difficult to navigate through the muddy water, so she quickly pulled her father to leave. The Spring Hunting Party will be held soon and this matter should be left to Prince Pei Xun.