轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第06集

Pei Xun Holds A Spring Hunting Party (裴巡舉辦春獵會)
~ Pei Hao said that Pei Xun had just become the prince and wasn't familiar with many things, so it was better to leave this matter to him. The emperor asked Pei Xun what he thought. Pei Xun said that he indeed had no experience, but he couldn't just do things by experienced people.

He also had to learn how to handle this matter. He hoped that the emperor could trust him. Seeing that they were arguing, the emperor said that he would draw their military merits on paper according to the method of cutting a circle and let each of them shoot arrows in his own merit area and this person would hold the spring hunting party.

As a result, Pei Hao's military merit was only a little and he could only give it to Pei Xun. Han Chun congratulated Pei Xun and Pei Xun said that this was expected. Han Chun asked Pei Xun if he wanted Liu Yue Qing to come over too. Pei Xun felt that they were all being chased by a group of men. Han Chun thought it was just a good opportunity to let Liu Yue Qing get to know Pei Xun better.

Han Chun sent a letter written by Pei Xun to Liu Yue Qing. Pei Xun said that Liu Yue Qing owed him a favor before and if he didn't come to the Spring Hunting Party, he would go to his fiancé to ask for favors, Liu Yue Qing could only agree to go.

The special envoy of the Qiang State, Shang Guan Yan, has always covered her face with a veil. No one knows her true face. Pei Hao plans to send a killer to kill Shang Guan Yan. This will be detrimental to Pei Xun's holding of the Chen Lie Conference and he will definitely be held accountable. Liu Yue Qing arrived at the Spring Hunting Club, put on her veil and slipped out.