轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第08集

Pei Xun Appointed Yu Ming He As An Official (裴巡讓餘鳴鶴當官)
~ Liu Yue Qing's father asked why Liu Yue Qing went to the spring hunting party and why Pei Xun was injured trying to save Liu Yue Qing. Liu Yue Qing didn't answer at all. She ate a big bowl of rice, saying that she didn't go out to eat at noon and had no appetite. After Liu Yue Qing finished speaking, she went back. Liu Yue Qing's father was very depressed. Liu Yue Qing's mother said that Liu Yue Qing finally came back and asked him not to ask so many questions.

The emperor asked Pei Xun how the Spring Hunting Party went and Pei Xun said that it was successfully held. Although there were some bad guys who wanted to harm the special envoy, he had already caught these people. After interrogation, he would definitely be able to find out who was behind the scenes. When the emperor learned that someone dared to harm the special envoy, he was very angry and told Pei Xun to investigate thoroughly.

Pei Hao was also very worried and asked Pei Xun where he had kept all the people and asked Pei Xun to hand over the people to him for trial. He would definitely be able to interrogate the person behind the scenes, but Pei Xun ignored Pei Hao. After Pei Hao came back, he was very angry.

Pei Xun thought of Yu Ming He and said that he already had a candidate for the position of the Economic Affairs Bureau. Liu Yue Qing was very depressed when she found out about this matter. Although Yu Ming He had said before that he only wanted to open a bookstore, Yu Ming He said that now that he has the appreciation of His Royal Highness, things are naturally different from before. Yu Ming He asked Liu Yue Qing if he was willing to wait for him for two years. He said that tomorrow was the Lantern Festival and invited Liu Yue Qing to watch the lanterns together.