轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第09集

Liu Yue Qing And Pei Xun Went To Shang Yuan Festival
《柳月卿裴巡去上元節》
~ Yu Ming He said that tomorrow is the Lantern Festival and invited Liu Yue Qing to go see the flowers, saying that they met at the lanterns and wanted to see them again and Liu Yue Qing didn't refuse. When Yu Ming He arrived at the East Palace, Pei Xun showed him the books in the East Palace. Liu Yue Qing came to see Liu Yue Qing and was very happy, saying that now Pei Xun appreciates him very much and he will definitely be able to rise to prominence in the future. Liu Yue Qing asked her father if power was really that important. Liu Yue Qing's father said that it was like this for many people.

Yu Ming He came to see Pei Xun and wanted to leave the palace early. Pei Xun asked Yu Ming He if he had an appointment with the beauty. Yu Ming He said that he had indeed made an appointment with Liu Yue Qing to watch the lanterns. When Yu Ming He saw Bai Liang's pen, he knew it was hard to find and wanted to take a look. Pei Xun expressed that he knew that Yu Ming He could write well and asked Yu Ming He to write a poem. If he wrote well, he would give him the pen.

Of course Yu Ming He was writing poems here and he also drank a lot of wine. Pei Xun asked someone to take Yu Ming He down to rest, saying that Yu Ming He was drunk while writing poems. Liu Yue Qing came to the lantern and felt that they started here and should end here. Pei Xun also came over and asked Liu Yue Qing to win a lantern for him. Liu Yue Qing won the lantern and gave it to Pei Xun. She also wrote a poem to satirize Pei Xun, Liu Yue Qing left first after finishing writing.