chapter.2 [gaining trust ]

the night went away as the sun rose from the dark sky.

Morning came as y/n woke up. They quickly hid behind a bush as footsteps were heard approaching him. The fox soon showed itself as it walked past some trees. Something caught y/n's eyes. He saw that the fox had a bag with something inside. The footsteps soon stopped in front of y/n. The fox slowly pushed the bushes to the side. The small boy was now visible in the animatronics eyesight.

The boy tried to quickly run away, scared and worried. The fox stood there. They didn't want to seem as something scary since they wanted it to know the kid better. Both kept still looking at one another before y/n slowly walked closer, hesitating before finally being in front of the tall fox, slightly looking up at it.

Slowly extending the basket to the boy, a sweet, warm smell came from it. Making the boys' stomach growl. The boy hesitantly grabbed it and opened it. Warm (ur choice of warm food) was inside, as well as (ur favorite drink). Eating as the fox calmly waited for him to finish eating. The fox slowly moved their hand on the boys head, making him jolt but calm down after noticing the affectionate light in the foxes eyes.

" It's ok," the fox said with a glitchy yet calming voice. They looked at the boy with affection and warmth in their eyes.

The boy was happy yet confused, This "robot" treated him better than his own parents have.

After he finished eating, they sat there in quiet silence. The fox stood up and extended their hand out.

"Come with me, I can help u," they said in their beautiful glitchy voice. Slowly moving his hand out, he grabbed their hand and stood up.

Slowly, the fox turned and walked hand in hand with the young boy. As they walked, the boy noticed they were going towards the pizzeria.

Once they made it, the fox opened it and gently nudged the boy inside.

Entering, he looked around and saw 5 other robots staring at them. The fox stood beside him and introduced them to him.