Introduction

Love to play straight ball, innocent love brain emperor × sober independent fishing-style business batch queen

After people's teacher, Shen Qiyu, accidentally got into an accident, she became the queen of an unknown dynasty.

The current queen, Shen Qiyu, was beautiful but dull-tempered. She was born into a family of generals, but she gave the impression that she was weak and easy to bully. But it was a coincidence that the person who permeated into her body was Shen Qiyu from the 21st century.

Her temperament is the complete opposite of that of her original self, so she chooses to take things as they come. But there are two things that don't work –It's not okay to compete with females trapped in a harem all your life and without a career.

If she wanted to step out of the palace walls and achieve a career, she could only borrow the help of her emperor husband, and the emperor cared most about the country.

Shen Qiyu sighed, she must take this path of an empress involved in politics.

It is said that Emperor Xiao Jue is moody. In the court, he used ruthless methods to control the courtiers into obedience. But he's deeply fascinated with his queen, "You don't understand, Zhen's queen is so promising.."

Shen Qiyu really has no other unreasonable thoughts for Xiao Jue other than to use him to build her career, but Xiao Jue to her...

Xiao Jue's face was serious and his tone cold: "Zhen is only helping you out of pity."

Shen Qiyu looked at Xiao Jue's flushed face when he supported her waist: "..."

I thought he was some kind of ascetic and ruthless emperor, turns out he's just a big innocent wolfdog.

Reading tips:

1. Pure fictional history, 1V1, SC, HE.

2. All private settings are designed to serve the male and female protagonists.

3. Sweet text, sweet text, sweet text, sweet text.

4. I wish you all a happy reading.