Chapter 1

When Shen Qiyu recovered from the dizziness, extremely mournful cries could be heard in the ears.

She struggled and tilted her head slightly. In her blurry vision were strangers stumbling toward her. Her neck was coiled with wet fine hairs; she doesn't know when the surrounding cement forest somehow turned into plums in full bloom.

How can plum blossoms bloom in the summer?

Memories from before Shen Qiyu lost consciousness flooded her mind. She slightly closed her eyes. The only thing in her mind was the out-of-control truck that hit her when she was going to school to teach students.

Splitting headache.

"Someone come, drag down and torture him!"

"Your Majesty the Queen is really out of breath!"

"Drag this crazy servant down!"

Shen Qiyu didn't know who lifted her body. She took one last look at the unfamiliar eaves around her. She couldn't hold on any longer and fainted.

"Your Majesty the Emperor, the Queen sunk in the winter water and the cold air has invaded her heart. Fortunately, her life is safe. She needs to take a good rest during this period."

The voice was hoarse but gentle. Shen Qiyu slowly opened her eyes and fixed her sight on the antique eaves.

Compared to the first time she woke up, Shen Qiyu's consciousness was obviously much more active this time.

The quilt covering her body is soft and thick, and the sandalwood in the room is deep and soothing. Someone called her the Queen and one of the two figures standing in front of the screen is called the Emperor.

Even though she didn't want to admit it, Shen Qiyu had to face the reality–

After she got into a car accident, she time traveled to a certain dynasty and into a queen's body. And it was the queen who drowned after falling in water during winter.

She struggled to get up. Unexpectedly, as soon as she moved her fingers, she suddenly had an excruciating headache, and memories of the original owner came flooding back.

Shen Qiyu, the legitimate daughter of the former Zhenguo General Shen Jing. The Shen family helped Xiao Jue ascend the throne in the royal struggle, and lived a stable life for several years.

But now Shen Jing has reached retirement age, Xia Jue took the opportunity to take back Shen Jing's military power in exchange for canonizing Shen Qiyu as the queen. Unexpectedly on the night they got married, Xia Jue left Shen Qiyu alone in their wedding room. Even the subsequent canonization was only a formality.

–In one sentence, the two of them are no more than a combination of interests without any feelings.

After that, Xia Jue's harem grew increasingly full in order to stabilize the throne. As an only daughter who grew up under the love of her family, how could Shen Qiyu know about the intrigues between women? Even with the title of Queen, she still struggled to gain a foothold in the hare, and ended up being pushed into a lake and drowned in winter.

Shen Qiyu stood up with difficulty. There was a trace of determination that was difficult to see through on her morbid face.

As a woman whose soul is of the new century, Shen Qiyu, even if she accepts the concept of time travel, cannot abide by the fate of the original owner who may be trapped in the harem until dying of old age.

She recalled the original owner's memory. The characteristics of this dynasty do not coincide with any dynasty from the history books. Even the Emperor's name, she has never heard before. It is highly likely that it is a certain dynasty in parallel space.