37

Ignore and forget the mistakes🙃

Also, this book has already reached 15k reads. Thank you for reading, everyone!🩵🥹😭

—-

"Oh, let me get that..." Taehyung opened the cupboard and grabbed the bottle that Yoongi was reaching for , and gave it to him before pecking his cheek for the 100th time that evening.

Hosoek had came with the duo to their apartment so that they can talk about the new "developments " they saw that morning.Right now they were waiting for Namjoon to arrive while Yoongi cooked dinner.

Hoseok watched his best friend and Taehyung being cheesy while he downed another drink and groaned, "I want to puke!!" He announced

Taehyung looked up at Hoseok and sighed "Maybe stop downing straight whiskey like water,!! You know i m sober right? Very responsible bringing alcohol here!!" He  scoffed.

Hoseok poked his cheeks with his tongue squinting his eyes"Get out of the kitchen... I know you can't even boil water. Get out!" Hobi snapped at Taehyung. When Taehyung didn't budge, Hobi forcefully dragged Yoongi away and stood between the two.

"No one is going to take your cat away. Go!" Hobi insisted.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and slowly left placing another peck on yoongi's shoulder. When Taehyung was out of sight, Hobi yelled,

"What the hell, Yoongi!"

Yoongi nearly dropped the bowl in his hand and stared at Hoseok with big eyes, "What?!"

Hoseok whisper yelled  in a panic, "What are you doing?"

"Cooking," Yoongi replied shrugging

Hoseok smacked his arms hard "Not that, idiot! Do you think this is some kind of dinner party?"

Yoongi rubbed the spot he got slapped, in pain  "Stop repeating my name!! . And stop bullying me..What is it?"

Hoseok took a few meditative breaths to calm himself "What is it?! You don't know? " He asked raising his eyebrows
"Namjoon is fuming out there. Why are you two so unbothered? You went away for a day, and suddenly you're boyfriends and lovers?"

"He's not my boyfriend."Yoongi nervously chuckled,he knew event though they haven't had "the talk" Taehyung was all acting like his boyfriend, but he was still a bit nervous about labeliing them as he had never been in a serious relationship before, and that too with someone so young as taehyung.

Hoseok rubbed his forehead huffing "What? Then why is he acting like a Velcro dog?" He  questioned.

Yoongi stuttered, "We... kind of like each other. We confessed during that trip." He said looking away from his friend still feeling shy about the whole thing.

"For the love of ..i need more alcohol..!!" Hoseok began to walk away but yoongi caught his arms to stop him

"But you were the one always teasing me about this. Why are you angry? I expected Namjoon to go crazy, not you!!" Yoongi pouted.

Hoseok sighed , "It's not that we hate this. Trust me, if this was under different circumstances, I would have started planning your wedding and babies. But... it's not all rainbows and ponies, is it? He's Kim Chaneyol's son! I didn't think that through when I imagined you guys together. ..i guess...Now, things are dawning on me!!" He said biting on his lips nervously

Yoongi was about to respond when Namjoon entered the kitchen

"Oh, Joonie, you're here? We were just cooking dinner" Hoseok greeted his husband