Starr Academy

Starr Academy: Year One

By: Katherin3Coitier

38 parts/Complete

The Starr Academy is one of the most premier and exclusive school in the United States of America. So exclusive that they turned down Paris Hilton when she tried to demand her acceptance. This school wasn't just for any student. The student must be special for this unique school's different course load.

This school isn't just for the wealthy. There is a scholarship program for these who have the something special so they may learn too. The school board doesn't care about a person's family status. They care about the skill of the student attending their school.

This school has a rich history and a long past. Started by four of the most prestigious of families on Maryland, this school has stood the march of time and have always been strong. Any student that passes through these halls have come out to be one of the elite in the world.

The Starr Academy was the first of nine elite schools all together. This school would the the start of the Mystique Schools. And all of this could be traced to one man. Melerick Lund, the first headmaster of Starr Academy. The head founder of the Starr Academy and beloved headmaster during his reign of the school.

~~~

After Nearly fifty years of the absence of a Lund among the student body, Hope Lund is brought to the school by Marek Knightly. She had no idea that she would be attending Starr Academy until he shows up on her door step. And she is grateful for being away from her family.

Want to know why? It's all within this tale. Enjoy...

Starr Academy: Year Two

By: Katherin3Coitier

38 parts/Complete

The first year of Hope Lund's time at Starr Academy is over. Now she has to deal with her family for the summer and then the start of her second year. Things seem to be perfect for her. She has the greatest boyfriend in the world. Friends that seem to be there with her. Nothing could go wrong.

But as the year goes on, her perfect world starts to crumble. And everyone sees it. And it all centers around Marek.

Marek Knightly doesn't see the damage till it's almost too late to save Hope. The ramifications for the potion Cedric had forced her to drink come to life this year. But what could make Hope's life be put on the line? Follow her through her second year and find out how love could kill her.

Starr Academy: Year Three

By: Katherin3Coitier

38 parts/Complete

It's Hope's final year in Starr Academy. What does this year bring the newly single magical girl? If the first day of school would tell, her past will come back to bite her in the rear and without her counterpart there to help her.

This year, the school has been turned upside down with the addition of several students from a sister school. But those students don't just come over, several from Starr take their place. Marek being one of the few who agreed to go. He decided to give Hope a peaceful school year without seeing him everywhere.

Peaceful wouldn't be what Hope would call her last year. Not with the dark shadow that haunts her even in those enchanted halls. Can she figure out how to defeat the darkness that seems so real and familiar but different in a way. Her life will depend on it yet again...

Starr Academy: College Life {Part One}

By: Katherin3Coitier

29 parts/Complete

Hope has finally started college after her summer long adventure with Franklin, her best friend. Now she will discover life outside of Starr Academy and how much more intense being at a University can be. Thankfully she's prepared for it.

What she might not be ready for would be to start actually dating. There are many that will vey for her attention and try to persuade her to say yes to even just one date. Will one finally break through that hard shell she put around her heart to prevent her from being hurt again.

Though her first Halloween as a college girl may change everything for her. Follow in the final installment to Hope's life and see who breaks her out of her loneliness and become her one true love.