Episode :- 5

*Hyuk's POV*

I was driving on my way to Y/n's office... My blood was boiling in anger... She doesn't have to worry about working anymore... She have me then why the heck she.... Aargh...!!!! I reached to her office... I got inside in huge anger... I got into Y/n's room and saw she was working on her laptop and man was standing beside her... Both were smiling... I kinda felt jealous... That man looks really stunning... He's tall , has blonde hair and has a perfect body figure... I then backed off waiting outside for Y/n... It's been 1 hour... I then snecked in... They both were working together... My blood started to boil so bad but still I didn't created a scene... I waited for her after like 1 hour that man came out from that room fixing his tie... I wish I could murder him.... I then got inside and Y/n was looking outside through the window...

Hyuk : Hey Y/n...

Y/n *Turns to see* Oh hey baby... What make you came here all sudden...?

Hyuk : Just wanted to see you... You left without telling me...

Y/n : You were sleeping and I didn't wanted to disturb you...

Hyuk : *Sigh*

Y/n : *Points at her chair* Sit...

Hyuk : Nah... I'm fine...

*Silence*

Y/n : I'm not understanding this...

Hyuk : What...?

Y/n : Just come and sit here...

Hyuk : Why...?

Y/n : I said that's why...

*Hyuk went and sit at Y/n's chair...*

Y/n : *Sigh*

*They both were silent... Y/n was doing her work and Hyuk was silently watching her... A few minutes later that blonde hair man again showed up...*

Y/n : You forget to knock Ricky...

Ricky : Who cares...

Y/n : *Looked up at Ricky* Hyuk does...

Ricky : And whose he...?

Hyuk : I'm her fiancee...

Ricky : And I'm her brother...

Hyuk : Brother...?

Y/n : He just came back from America... He wanted to surprise to mom and dad so he didn't told mom and dad and just told me...

Hyuk : Why didn't you told me...?!

Y/n : Surprise...?

Hyuk : You can at least say that you have a brother... Why didn't you said that...?!

Ricky : I told her not to say this...

Hyuk : Fine....

*Hyuk was again getting angry at Ricky's behaviour... He was literally acting so rude to him... Y/n noticed Hyuk getting angry so she hold his hand to clam him down... After that Ricky sit at corner place wearing his headphones one...*

Ricky : I might wearing headphones but my ears are active to hear your talks... So... Watch your words...

*Hyuk's POV*

I'm gonna k!ll him anytime.....!!!! Like wtf is wrong with him...!?!? What the f- does he wants...?!?! Y/n put her hand on my shoulders to clam me down... I looked at her with a fake smile... She then texted me...

Y/n

I'm sorry for his
behaviour...😓

Hyuk