Romance

Sexual content

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏꜱ... ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ɪ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ ...ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ...
ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ,ɪ'ᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴏ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ

Shaan starts moving his hand under her top from her waist to upper side..

Suddenly Avya feels current in her whole body when his hands reaches the hem of her bra...

He touches her breast over her bra and squeezed it... She closed her eyes but a Shy smile comes on Avya's face
He starts kissing Avya on her lips and he squeezed her breast hard and she screamed
When her mouth opens for screaming,Shaan gets a chance to enter his tongue in her mouth ..
His tongue rolling inside each corner of her mouth ..
Without breaking the kiss he picks up Avya and takes to his car...
He breaks the kiss and open the car
He picks up Avya again and makes her sit on the back sheet of the cars , he also enters in the car and closed the door..
He pulls Avya towards him and starts kissing on her lips..
He goes down while kissing her lips,he start kissing on her neck and giving wet kisses over there and then her collarbone ... His kisses are going down and stopped near Avya's cleavage ... Avya's top stops him to go down so he removed her top ..

There's dark in the car but due to Parking lights he can able to see her

There's dark in the car but due to Parking lights he can able to see her ...
He suck on her cleavage giving wet kissing when Avya starts unbuttoning Shaan's Shirt ...

She removed Shaan shirt while screaming because Shaan bites on her cleavage ...
He squeezed her breast and she holds his neck ...
He unclasp her bra and now her upper body is completely open to him.
He hold her breast squeezed left of her breast while sucking and biting on her right ..
She screams hard and her screams increases when he squeezed it hard and bite leaving a hickey over her sweet spot...He kisses on her nipples and the whole time Avya closed her eyes..