Embarrassed (not specific) OCT 7

Okay so this one is a little different, there isn't actual sex, but it's talking about kinks and sex stuff. The people involved will probably be most of 1A class. Let's say they are playing truth or dare and got a little..off track;) Byee
^————————————————————^

"Guys! Guys! Stay on track! Todoroki! Your turn." Mina squealed with a slight giggle, ready to see what could come from this. The boy sat there staring off, everyone was silent.

"I don't get it.." he said in a plain tone, looking up towards Mina. Everyone groaned, some giggles here and there.  "Okay- so basically you have to choose someone and ask them truth or dare, if they say dare you tell them to do something, if they say truth then you ask them a question." She explained with a smile.

Shoto nodded and looked around, his eyes landed on iida. "Iida, truth or..d-dare." "Truth. I'm not doing something absolutely absurd for n-" "why are you such a suck up" he interrupted, causing Tenya to go silent with wide eyes.

"I- well. It's disrespectful to be rude and not try my hardest when I worked so hard to
Get here. And it's always good to listen to the rules that were set for us!" "You're kind of a bitch" Shoto shrugged and concluded the round, by saying 'your turn'.

Iida rolled his eyes with a sigh and looked towards bakugou. "Truth or dare." "Fuck you four eyes." "Just answer him bakubro!" The redhead pleaded, katsuki rolled his eyes and muttered a quiet truth.

"Why are you so hostile and angry all the time?" He raised his eyebrow and everyone went quiet. "I'm not. Pinky, truth or dare."

"Dare"

"Bitch...hm, call aizawa and tell him he's a bitch." Bakugou smirked, knowing Mina wouldn't do it out of fear.

"Okay!" Mina Beamed, pulling her phone out and dialing their teacher. It went straight to voicemail, she called two more times but to no avail. He wasn't going to answer. "Welp, NEEEXXT!!~" she shrugged, little did they know, she's blocked because she does this frequently.

"Denks! Truth or dare?" "Mmm truth." He shrugged with a bored expression, tapping his finger on his crisscrossed leg. "Okay! What's a supposing kink that you have?" The blushed a bit but answered with no fault.

"Not really surprising but, fucking in a public place where someone might see or catch me turns me on sooooo much." He explained with a smile, as if he wasn't talking about something weird. "What the fuck? Weirdo." Katsuki shamed, causing the dumber blonde to look over in anger and attitude.

"I know you're not talking! You fuck like every night and all I hear is ' god..what a good..boy you are katsuki, making me feel good with your big-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP DUNCE FACE!" "W-well if it makes you guys feel better, I like to be tied up." Todoroki said nonchalantly, sero looking at him and shrugging.

"Shut up icy hot bastard, no one asked!" "Okay praise kink, didn't know your ego needed a boost even in bed." He responded with a hint of sass. "EXCUSE ME!? THE FUCK YOU DID YOU SAY!?" "You heard me."

"Oh- since Shoto said it, I like temp play and hair pulling." Sero shrugged, kissing his boyfriend. "Deku are you okay?" Everyone turned to see izuku's hands covering his lower region and his face was red. The class President looked over at the green boy and sighed.

"Guys! This is a very embarrassing conversation, why don't we move on!?" Iida scolded but everyone continued to go on and on.