KOTLC Food

-Here's the list from the KOTLC Wikipedia (warning, very long!)

-Comment what you like!

-I took out  the ones that you most likey wouldn't want to eat on a daily basis.

-Bilepods -  A type of seasickness remedy that look like gray walnuts and are eaten like an oyster. Keefe was given this when Lady Cadence took him (And Sophie and Blur) to Ravagog on her special boat.

-Blitzenberry Muffin - Petite cakes that melt like butter when bitten into, which are filled with tart berries that fizz and pop on the tongue.

-Brattails - Tuber-style plants that are served roasted, and taste like the sausages that humans eat

-Chasers - These silver-wrapped treats look like hard candies, and their dark colour and squishy texture is reminiscent of a dead bug. They are so sweet and cinnamon-y and delicious that they can even take away the flavour of unpleasant medicines (which Sophie knows very well)

-Clarifava -  Slimy, very sour white cubes with black speckles that help the body resist the influence of technology.

-Custard Bursts - Pink and purple square puffs that look like marshmallows but are hard like candy on the outside and gooey on the inside. They come in different flavours including chocolate, chocolate-cherry, butterscotch, lushberry, mint chocolate, and caramel

-Dawnlings - A dark purple fruit with special seeds grown by Calla. They taste warm, sweet, tingly and taste like little slices of sunshine. They are served sliced

-Edible Lipgloss - is what its name is

-Fluffcreams -  A delicious flaky pastry filled with a cloud of honey, cinnamon, and butter. Perfect for dessert, a snack, or breakfast-or all of the above.

-Indigoobers -  A messy, blue, bite-sized pastry filled with sweet fruity juice that dribbles everywhere when eaten- which is half of the experience. Edaline Ruewen brought these for Brant Alger the second time Sophie visited him.

-Mallowmelt - A gooey cake covered in frosting and butterscotch, that tastes like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies soaked in ice cream.

-Mood Candies - They taste like sugarplums and change based on the persons mood.

-Mooncakes - treats that look like petit fours, but taste like fudge and marshmallow dipped in chocolate sauce.

-Porcarroot Pie - A purple-coloured pie that can be served for breakfast, and tastes like "bacon and more bacon, covered in melted cheese."

-Prattles - A sweet and chewy Elvin candy that tastes like caramel mixed with peanut butter and filled with cream. Each box contains a pin representing one animal on the planet. Everyone collects Prattles pins, but no one has gotten the full set yet.

-Pudding Puffs - Fudge squares that taste like warm apple pie and melted vanilla ice cream

-Ripplepuffs -  Silver-wrapped treats that are described as fudgey, buttery cupcakes mixed with brownies. They also contain a candy in the centre.

-Ripplenut -  Round yellow nuts that have shells that turn orange as they roast, and their centres melt into a warm goo that tastes like butter, vanilla, and honey, with a dash of cinnamon and a hint of caramel.

-Slumberberries -  These are used to make Slumberberry tea. It's assumed that they make you fall asleep, since the tea is sometimes used as a sedative.

-Starkflower Stew - a rich, earthy stew made with a variety of gnomish spices and herbs, vegetables, and the key ingredient: the starkflower, which adds a dark, smoky flavour that Calla  invented and enjoys being poured around her Panakes tree. Sophie makes the stew often to remember her friend, but her stew can never taste the same.

-Sugarknots -  Flakey, croissant-like pastries filled with a rich brown-sugar custard

-Sweetberry Swirl - cinnamon rolls filled with reddish berries and drizzled with cream and sprinkled with cream.

-Toasty Turnovers - moon shaped hand pies filled with melted cheese, described as tasting like the best pizza pockets ever

-Umber leaves - Wide black leaves best served dried and cut into strips. Their chicken-like flavour makes them both a delicious meal and an excellent way to train animals to become vegetarians.

-Flavoured Air - different colored flavours of canned air

-Lushberry Juice - An Elvin beverage, favoured by many Elvin children. Lushberry juice is both sweet and tart and tastes amazing with anything.

-DONE!