chapter 1. A lost traveller

John was a rich man . As Old money as possible . His family had never seen what poverty was his wife Edna of 36 was much the same . They were both tall white Australians and lived in thier village a pretty secluded but well respected life . Everyone in town knew them .

John was considered a total dilf in the town he was about 6'3 and lean built his jaw was squatted off and he wore a thick moustache with a messy comb over . He was an aristocrat and would spend most of his days reading and painting in his huge house or talking a walk alone in his garden . He had painted many portraits of his beautiful wife Edna .

Edna was a beauty almost all the boys in the village beat their meat to her . She was thier first crush . She was about 6 feet herself and had an amazing figure with perfect face symmetry and big beautiful eyes . She was in love with John as much as he was in love with her .

One day a man named Michael came to the town . He was short but ripped and bulky . None of the town people gave him any work he had escaped his homeland and settled here . People of the town didn't like him all that much for his skin color was dark . One day John saw him and his bulky physique and wanted to paint him . He invited him and after offering him some much needed money asked him to pose for him in his garden of uth an apple to paint him as Adam .
Michael was hesitant as the painting was to be in nude and he found that odd but agreed since he knew he was in no position to decline the money .
He took off his garment and stood there . His 5'9 muscular body was blessed with an enormous , vieny and heavy penis . John had not seen such a penis before . It was girthy and long . Almost as big and volumous as johns forearm if not bigger while soft .
He felt theatened or embarassed by it and thought to ignore it for now and paint the rest of the figure .
Edna from the top of her house saw the man through her bedroom window felt deep inside her body . It was physical attraction at its rawest form . She could not explain this feeling she has never felt it before it was deeply unsettling but also lustful.  She saw the man's muscular back and buttocks and could see the shadow of his genitals form . It enraged her and also made her aroused madly at the same time . She sweat and slapped herself as she thought she was being sinful .

After painting was almost complete remaining just a big chunk of it . John asked him to accompany him inside for supper and stay the night while he completed the painting inside .
He introduced her to Edna who was cold and rude to him even refering to him using slurs infront of him . John did not much like that .

They had supper and Michael was thankful to the family . And asked if they had kids . John said Edna never wanted kids and they thought no kid would like to be born in a hell like thier society.
John called the two into his study and posed next to Michael he told Edna to pick up his graphite and stand behind the canvas . He told Michael to strip and stripped his bottoms . He asked Edna to compare the two and mark off johns penis on the board with the accurate scale so that he could make the portrait and paint his penis .

He explained that Michael had a very large penis and all the details of the vain and the shadow cast by it would attract too much attention so he replaced it with his in the painting .

Edna started in aww and gulped loudly as she saw Michaels enormous schlong . She couldn't control it her heart burnt and her stomach dropped she was filled with rage at herself and lust at the same time . She could barely notice her beloved hsubands tiny 5 inch penis . She marked it off with tears in her eyes knowing that the man she loved so dearly could never make her this aroused .

She ran off to her room .