Childhood friends

2003

Y/n had heard new kids are coming to her school. Not knowing who they were she was desperate to be friends with them, since she had none.

Y/n woke up for school she was very excited cuz the new kids are finally coming today. She excitedly got out of bed and picked a cute outfit. (Baggy jeans with a tight tank top and a baggy like jacket if you dont like the fit then makeup your own) She ate breakfast and walked to her bus stop. She waited for the bus for around 10 minutes, but it felt like and eternity. Y/n enters the bus and sits down in the front. She had realized there is a new stop, it's the new kids! There is one with spikey like hair with an eyebrow piercing, then one with dreads and with a lip piercing. Y/n then realized there were two more kids coming on, one with short blonde hair and the other with a cute little short haircut that was brunette. They all sat near eachother, Y/n was scared to talk to them but she spoke up. "Hi, you four must be the new kids, right?" The spikey haired one replied "Yeah! Hi, my name is Bill, this is Tom my twin!" Bill pointed at the dreadhead next to him, then pointed at the other two "That's Gustav and Georg!" Y/n nodded and replied "I'm Y/n!"
They all just sit there in silence til Tom speaks up "Oh! uhm, Y/n what is your schedule?" Y/n shows him schedule "We have most classes together!! Maybe you me and Bill can sit by each other and if Gustav and Georg are in those classes they can also sit by us!" Tom said "Ooo! Yes that sounds good!" They all nod and agree.

In second block

Y/n sits down by Tom and Bill "Ugh, I hate math so much. Why does this have to be our second block!" Y/n complains to the two boys "Completely agreed!" Bill replies
The teacher walks in the class and notices Bill and Tom
"Oh! Wow! Lovely the new students are here! Can you two introduce yourselves?" Tom and Bill nod in sync "Im Bill!" "And im Tom, his twin brother!" They reply

Lunch time

Y/n enters the lunch room and looks for the four boys and spots them. She walks over to them and sits next to them. "So, how has school been so far for y'all?" They all sigh almost in sync "I hate it! I keep getting called short!!" Gustav replies angrily "Yeah, and i keep getting called ugly!!" Georg says. Y/n looks at them with sympathy in her eyes. "I'm sorry about that, ima just tell y'all this school does suck and so does everyone in it. But what about you to?"

End of the school year

Y/n and the band have been very close. Bill and Y/n were very close til today. "Bill!" Y/n yells to him in the halls. People started making rumors about them saying that they were talking shit about each other but. none of it was true but Y/n and Bill didnt know. "Y/n." They walk up to each other in the hallway. "Have you been talking shit about me?!" Y/n asks Bill "No?! But have you been talking shit about me?!" "Uhm no I haven't?! But you are lying! Everyone is saying you are! They are saying you keep saying im ugly and im a bitch and that i shouldn't be friends with the band!" "Why tf would you believe other people? I wouldn't say that about you!" "I believe them because there are so many people saying it! Literally almost EVERYONE is." Y/n and Bill kept arguing. It got so deep that they started fighting. Literally.

After the fight

Y/n walks home in pain, her nose was bleeding and she got a black eye. So did Bill. Y/n and Bill lived really close together so they basically walked home together. When Bill got home he complained to Tom. But Tom wouldn't believe him much til he say the video. "Y/n wasn't talking shit about you tho? And you weren't talking shit about her? what?!" Bill looks at Tom and starts crying. Tom comforts Bill. While Y/n decides to walk to Georg's house. She knocks on his door waiting for him to answer. He opens the door "Omg! What happened to you?!" He brings Y/n in and brings her upstairs "Me and Bill fought.." "What?! Why?!" "People said he was talking shit about me and that I was talking shit about him! And we argued so much we started fighting..." Y/n started tearing up just thinking about it. She realized her closes friendship has ended. Her best friend Bill isnt her friend anymore. She started sobbing into Georg's arms. He hugs her "It's gonna be okay. You still have Me, Gustav, and Tom."

Thats how it started. How Bill and Y/n became enemies. They always ignored each other. Always bullied each other. Never stopped hurting each other. Tom, Gustav, and Georg always complained, they begged the two to stop. But did they? No. They didn't.

"Oh my fucking god! Just stop fighting you two! Can't you to just stop!" Tom yells while Bill and Y/n pushed each other. They stop looking at Tom. "NO! HE IS RUINING MY LIFE!" Y/n pointed at Bill "ME?! IM RUINING IT?! YOU ARE RUINING MINE." Bill yells "YOU ARE RUINING EACH OTHERS LIFES NOW JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE." Georg yelled at both of them "You know what. Fine. I will." Y/n replied softly and walked away. Ever since all Y/n and Bill do is bump into each other or give each other disgusted looks. Not saying a single word to each other.

995 words!