Chapter 6.

Marlena POV.

I'm currently sitting in my dining room in actual fear of the situation I'm in.

I stare at the 2 death eaters putting my murdered house elves in a bag.

I sip my water and I see Draco laughing with his father and his Mother looking uncomfortable.

I see my mother walking in and I rush to her and take her hand and rush her into a different room I close the doors and lock it.

Mother“ What has gotten-.

I turn to her and her eyes widen I pull my wand out and she goes for hers.

Marlena“ Expelliarmus.

Her wand fly's out of her hand and she looks at me with shock I stomp on the wand breaking it.

Mother“ How dare-.

Marlena“ I'm going to give you a chance how do you reverse the Yanderism spell.

Mother“ *smirks* You really wanna know?

Marlena“ Yes!

Mother“ You can't you'll be his one and only desire doesn't that sound better love.

Marlena“ You-.

I hear the door and I turn around.

Draco“ OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD OPEN IT!

I unlock it and Draco grabs my wrist and pulls me in a embrace and he kisses my lips and looks at me with a smile.

Draco“ My lovely.

He looks at my mother and his eyes darken and my mother looks at him with confusion.

Draco“ Ah my followers meet my mother in law who abused my darling Marlena Malfoy.

Wait he's not I notice four death eaters walking forward.

I pull my wand out and send a jinx knocking everyone out of the room.

I lock the door and I run to the book shelf and pull a fake book down opening a secret passage.

Marlena“ Run now.

Mother“ Why are you helping me?

Marlena“ I lost father and I may hate you but your my mother.

Mother looks at me with shock and I notice her reflection pink hearts on her eyes break.

Mother“ *tears up* Oh my darling I didn't make that curse.

Marlena“ Wait then who-.

Mother“ Your father was the real monster he cursed me and I was blinded to love him and I said I invented it.

That's why she only attended father her focus was on him and her heart was on him.

I notice the lock click and me and my mother hug for what feels like the first time.

Mother“ Goodbye my love and I am so sorry.

She runs into the passageway and I close it and the door opens and I hear footsteps.

Draco“ Oh Marlena.

He kisses my head and takes my wand I begin to hyperventilate as he touches my stomach and kisses my ear.

Draco“ *inhales* I'm going to love you and our child.

I cry and he pets my hair and makes me look at him his cold eyes making me look around in terror.

Draco“ Marlena I'm not going to hurt you I'm protecting you so go to our bath and undress cause I think a nice warm bath will calm you down.

He kisses my forehead and I walk past and head upstairs I enter the bedroom and notice steam coming from the bathroom.

I walk towards it and see a bubble bath made with rose petals all over the floor.

I cry and fall on my knees.

I run to my desk and write a letter to Hogwarts I rush to a window and my owl fly's off with it.

Harry POV.

We're celebrating the death of Voldemort but then a letter drops at feet.

It opens.

Marlena“ SOMEONE SAVE ME SOMEONE HEAR ME SOMEONE FREE ME PLEASE!

The letter disintegrates and we all look at eachother in confusion what's going on?