information

new episodes every Friday 

- Sora yuki is 17 years old she mostly wears tomboyish clothing but has a soft spot for cute stuff her mother is half Japanese half Korean while her father is Mexican. Sora is pretty thin and short she is 4'11. she had black hair in a wolf cut the ends of her hair was dyed red her natural hair color is blond but she prefers to dye her hair. she has pale skin to the point people mistake her for being a ghost she is mostly seen wearing boggy clothing. Her eyes are big round and there are  dark purple eyes. since she has blond hair her lashes are naturally white and the same shade of bland as her hair same as her eye brows she is short and scrawny. 

- Tyler goldenfits is a tall guy he wears mostly red since he loves the color red he has dark brown shaggy hair which is always messy he wears hats like beanies more of the time he acts like a golden retriever he has blue eyes and is chill most of the time he is also the managers son of the fired up grill he wears t-shirts and shaggy pants all the time and has a peach skin color he has freckles all over his nose and cheeks.

- Amy Goldenfits she is Tyler's mother and looks like him but is a female she is kind carrying and sometimes even sora calls her mother by accident