𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

(This is with the whole band, platonic one shot)....

"Treat r treat!" We hear the kids scream eagerly. I chuckle. "Who's ready to scary some kids?" I ask looking around my group of friends. Halloween has always been my favorite holiday, they know that. I've always taken it seriously. They all laugh. We all decided to have scary costumes, folklore legends. Bill is Mothman, Georg is Bigfoot, Gustav is a Yeti, Tom is the Bogeyman, and I'm a Cyclops. (I hope the theme makes sense to you guys).

I set out a bowl of candy, along with a bowl of real-looking eyeballs. I smile. I take my seat on the couch and look around at my friends. "So what movie are we watchin'?" I ask looking at them with a playful smirk. "Halloween" Georg and Gustav say while Bill and Tom say "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" I chuckle, scrunching my nose while I think.

"I'm gonna have to say Texas Chainsaw" I finally say, breaking the silence. Georg groans, "You guys have zero taste in horror movies" he whines. "Oh shush," Tom says play fighting Georg by lightly punching his shoulders. Georg laughs and swats Tom's hands away. Bill jumps up and runs to the kitchen, putting the popcorn in the microwave.

Gustav laughs, "Don't worry Bill we won't start the movie till you're done" he comforts. Bill nods and proceeds to put butter on the popcorn. He then walks back to the living room, setting the popcorn on the coffee table, and then pops on the movie. I sit there in anticipation.

——————————————————

I see Bill jump and I laugh. He overhears me laughing and throws a popcorn kernel at me. "Hey!" I tell out, grabbing some kernels and throwing them at Bill, accidentally hitting Tom, he then hits Gustav, and Gustav his Georg. It's a popcorn kernel fight. After a few minutes, we all fall to the ground in exhaustion, giggling as we do so. I get a sudden text message, it's my friend Mac.

I open the text.
Mac <3
Hey Y/n, are you coming over for the Halloween party?
Y/n
Uhm ofc, our band is supposed to be playing. What's a party without music? Lol

Mac <3
Lmao alr see u soon 😹
Y/n
See u

"Hey guys," I say breaking the comfortable silence. I get collective answers of 'ja' & 'hm's. "We're going to that Halloween party, remember?" I ask looking at all of them. They all nod.

——————————————————

Once we've gotten all of our stuff to perform we all load up in the car. We sing 'Monster Mash' as we drive over to Mac's house. The short drive soothing me, making me less nervous. I've played a bunch for fans and stuff, but we've never done events like this. We all get out of the car and get our stuff. I pick up my microphone and walk to the backstage area.

It was a small area, clearly improvised for us. Cozy, but cluttered. 'Nice' I mutter to myself. It's nice to not have everything around you too fancy, this place was just right. I set my microphone up and helped Gustav move his drum set on stage. We finished soundcheck and the party was just about to get started, people pulled up in the driveway, some even having to park on the lawn due to lack of space.

I smile as the curtain opens. Bill introduces us. "Hello, we are Tokio Hotel!" he says simply, getting a few cheers from the crowd. Bill and I start to sing 'Human Connect to Humam'
——————————————————
Our time on stage is over. "Thank you for having us, we are Tokio Hotel!" I announce getting off the stage, a round of applause following me. I smile. We got backstage, & I lay down drenched in sweat. "That was fun," Tom says. We all laugh. "Ja, because you were just looking at girls the whole time" Georg teases. "Yup," Tom replies shamelessly. We all laugh again
"Man, I love you guys" ....

Yay, a new book for short stories  !!Enjoy!

Yay, a new book for short stories !!
Enjoy!