Past

6 years ago.....

OTP:

"I want that mansion , and if I don't get it then I will kill whoever's going to get it!"
*A furious man said while sitting on his chair smoking the cigar in his hand while looking outside the window*

"I want that mansion , and if I don't get it then I will kill whoever's going to get it!" *A furious man said while sitting on his chair smoking the cigar in his hand while looking outside the window*

"But sir , it was owned by your elder brother"
*The other man says being petrified*

"I DON'T CARE !"
*He shouted while clutching the phone tightly*

"EVERYTIME HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS BUT WHAT ABOUT ME ?!"

"WHEN DAD WAS ON HIS DEATHBED , HE LITERALLY GAVE ALL THE PROPERTIES TO HIM AND I GET A SINGLE HOUSE?!?"

"NOW HE IS NOT ALIVE , SO I'M GOING TO TAKE MY THINGS BACK!"
*He growled*

"But sir , you already have enough money to enjoy your life?"
*The man said while convincing him*

"No , I want more money and that mansion, in which he is living is not a normal mansion "

"It was the most costly and prestigious one"
*He said while puffing the cigar*

"But sir I thought, it was your father's favourite that's why you want that-"
*He was cut off by another growl*

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE AS LONG AS I HAVE THAT MANSION AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANNOY ME BY ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS!"

"DO THE WORK PROPERLY WHICH I TOLD YOU!"
*He said while threatening the man on the other side*

"Sir we are trying but he was surrounded by a lot of guards!"

"We have to change the plan"
*The man on the other side pleaded*

"Ummm he is not gonna die easily , I have to do something , you can quit this , I will handle it by myself"

"But sir-"

*hung up*

"Ugh! Your death will be from my hands my brother hahaha"
*He said while holding the pic of that beautiful mansion*

"Ugh! Your death will be from my hands my brother hahaha" *He said while holding the pic of that beautiful mansion*

[He doesn't know that his devil plan was heard by someone on the other side of the door.....
She couldn't believe that the one she trusted the most was going to backstab them........
The food plate accidentally dropped from her hands and without wasting anymore minutes she ran towards the car to reach the mansion.....]

By the sound he quickly opens the door sees the food are scattered all over the floor . He got suspicious and...........

OTP:

"Hello Jack......"

======================
============

Meanwhile......

*She reached the mansion panting heavily , her sweating forehead indicates how much tensed she was*

*She reached near the main gate*

*But before she knocks , someone opens the door...*

*And she saw....*

*Mr

*Mr. Park holding a little girl while smiling at her *

*Mr. Park frowned by seeing his wife that much tensed that she is not able to form a single word*

"I-I h-have t-to t-ell y-you s-something"

"Jo-"

*But before she could say something further.........

*BANG*

*His wife lifeless body fall on the ground while her blood spattered all across his shirt....*

*He couldn't process what just happened now , he got snapped by the crying of his daughter in his embrace*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile........

OTP:

"Good job , you did great , if she doesn't died then I'm going to be dead , Money will soon get transferred in your bank account"

"That's my pleasure sir , if you want anything then call me"

*Hung up*

"Now my every problem is solved"

"But wait mrs. Park never comes alone in my office , she always take one of the kids with her so....

"WHO WAS WITH HER AT THAT TIME!"

AUTHOR NOTE:

Who was with her at that time ?

Was he knew that devil's secret ?

Or maybe she was just alone ?

Who knows.......

AGaiN SusPeNsE EvErYwHeRe......

Blinkie~