Destiny

Queen pov :

*My hands starts trembling in fear as I heard him......No....no....no....I can't.......I can't choose.......they both are closest to my heart......I can't bear to loose any one of them.......*

*These thoughts keep coming in my mind until tears made their way out of my eyes. I feel helpless like I used to feel when I was with my uncle..........*

○PAST○

"Didn't I told you to kill this person why can't you shoot him!?!??!"
*Says an angry old man sitting on his chair*

"I-I can't.....he didn't do anything wrong then why are we hurting him.....he is bleeding let me help him...."
*says the little girl frightened by the guy that was covered with blood and bruises all over his body.....As she goes to help him, her uncle shoot at the ground making her flinch.....she stopped in her track and looked at her uncle....only anger is visible in his fuming eyes....he stood up and go near that girl and give her a harsh jerk.......*

"ARE YOU CRAZY!! PROTECTING SOMEONE WHOM YOU SHOULD KILL!!!!! IF YOU KEEP BEHAVING LIKE THIS THEN I WILL GIVE YOU THAT PUNISHMENT AGAIN!!!! KILL HIM BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!!"
*He shouts at her while giving her the gun that she dropped on the ground*

"S-sorry......"
*She whispers while looking at his pleading eyes to spare him.....*

*BANG!!!!*

"Good job! Now you may go now....looks like you really got a lesson after that punishment...."
*Her uncle exclaimed*

*The girl nodded while remembering her brutal punishment......her uncle used to beat her with a whip and even makes her practice in the training room till she succeed the given task.......he used to abuse her mentally that even leads her to depression......only hope in her life was that security guard who cares for her and always treat her wounds and those 5 mens which her father told about..........*

"Princess if you got in trouble and I was not with you at that time. You can rely on those 5 mens...."
*Her father said while caressing her soft hair*

"Who are those 5 mens appa?"
*Little girl ask while confusion was visible on her cute face*

"You will know when you need to know....."
*Her father say plainly*

*After her father's death she thought that those 5 men will come to take her out from this hell but no one showed up.....she started thinking maybe it was all a lie and those 5 men never existed in the first place or they are afraid to show up......She bears that pain for years and make herself stronger from that immense pain....she rises like a lotus in the mud.........Taking all the pain inside her. She fight with all the evils protecting herself from the harsh world....when she was younger she thought world will be so good but as she grown up she realised everything and everyone only knows how to give pain some are angels with devilish thoughts while some are demons with pure minds......*

○PAST ENDED○

*I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his dark chuckle*

"I don't have enough time queen.....DO IT OR I WILL KILL BOTH OF THEM!!!!!"
*He shouted making his way towards me....he hold my chin tightly and give a harsh jerk to it*

"T-they didn't do anything to you then why are you punishing them for my deed"
*I said while giving a sharp glare to him*

"I know but I also know if I do anything to you , you aren't gonna care but if...."
*He said grabbing V's hair harshly*

"I do anything to them...you will suffer and this suffer is what I want........You don't have enough time miss park....they need you and you can only choose one...it's so fun HAHAHA!"
*He said while chuckling deeply*