1.

Aarohi had always been a career oriented girl. She was rational and practical. Hence, before her engagement with Neil Birla she decided to get some shares of Birla hospital under his name. She decided that she would talk to him after engagement and would get his signature.

That was before her sister, Akshara decided that Aarohi was a cheater and fraud and decided to expose her. 

To protect and safeguard her grandfather's respect the matter was covered up.

Now every single day Aarohi woke up, went to work (she joined the city hospital), when she would come back, she would learn that some family is coming for her alliance.

She would be dolled up and presented like an item for sale. She felt like her family was trying to get rid of her, which was somewhere true.

And today was no other day.

She was again sitting with her family, dolled up with her eyes down casted. She could not look up at the business deal happening in front of her.

"Mujhe lagta hai bacho ko kuch der akele mein baat krni chahiye" The Lady whose name was Saroj maybe said.

"Ji zarur" Manish said forcing a smile on his face.

As Aarohi was about to get up Akshara whispered, "Kuch gadab mat kariyo" 

As the Aarohi and the guy reached the terrace they faced each other.

"Hi. I am Virat" The guy, Virat introduces himself.

"hello Virat." She smilies.

"Mujhe pata hai ki you know my name so mein directly point per aati hu. Reject me" Aarohi says

"Hain?" Virat looked at her with a mix of shock, amusement and confusion.

"Mujhe reject krdijiye" She says

"Mujhe english aati hai" Virat says offended.

"haan haan theek hai mujhe reject krdijiye."

"Per kyu?"

"dekhiye mujhe shaadi hi nhi karni. Na aapse na kisi aur se. Na aaj na kal aur na kabhi" Aarohi says fiddling with her dupatta.

They were silent for a few minutes and then Virat spoke up,

"Dekho, ek kaam kar sakte hai" he says making Aarohi look at him.

"Hum roka kar lenge, you give me 30 days, agar inn dono mein tumhara point of view shaadi ke baare mein change nhi kar paya to chala jaunga verna hum shaadi kar lenge" Virat says making Aarohi look at him like he is crazy.

She just met this man like 15 minutes ago and now he is proposing her in a very weird way.

"Sochlo. Yeh mera no. hai, jab maan kare call kar lena" Virat says as he passes a card to Aarohi which had his no.

Aarohi hesitates for a few seconds but takes it.

"Chale?" Virat asks her.

"Hmm" Aarohi says still lost in her thoughts.

As they walked back everyone looked at them with hope in their eyes.

"Hume thoda time dijiye" Virat says and gives a side glance at Aarohi who was lost somewhere.

"zaroor bacho. Tumhe jitna time chahiye lo." Saroj aunty says making them smile. 

As the kohli family were getting in the car Virat looked at Aarohi one last time and found her staring at him.