bump into

Hannah Jordan P.O.V
October 11
Saturday night

After dropping my baby off to his dad this morning and my sister and her friends going to the mall she was supposed to be spending the weekend with my mom. I decided to straighten up before having the night to myself. However, that shit is about to go left trying to be a friend. Meeting up with K over at the liquor house she is at cause she and baby daddy are fighting again. Parking my jeep on the curb by the brickhouse with the few other cars It was almost 9 at night most people were getting ready to go out. Fixing my shirt

Slipping out of the truck I made it to the house the the song U-turn played. Walking in seeing a small crowd of people mostly young people. Finding k and some boy that wasn't old enough to drink pressed up on each other. The way she smiled let me know she was feeling him. Shaking my damn head walking over so she could see me but not close enough for her to stop talking to the man-child.
"What can I get you baby." The bartender who doubled as the owner stood in front of me with a full set of gold teeth.
"A house mix margarita." The only thing she served was margarita or shots of older brands of liquor. And to be honest we really could've had drinks at home for cheaper hell even better hell we could've went down burch.
"Make it two good liquor only." K said slapping a twenty on the makeshift bar.
"Why are you out this time of night?" I questioned her as she turned her back to the bar.
"Binky gone out of town." Frowning my face because that's where he always was either on the road or sleeping he drove trucks for a living. Street boy turned truck driver nothing new.
"I thought something was wrong."
"Hell no I just wanted to get out of the fucking house I dropped his kids off at his mama's house. Decide to call you now we are drinking." Facing the people for a second to see everyone's face. Turning around on time she sat two drinks in front of us. Tipping her before retreating outside to the yard with a few others. Sit on the porch we silently drank the margarita that was just okay when a black charger pulled up to the front of the house.
"That's Duke he just did a few years down the road." Keundra knows everybody and their mom's business.
"Who?"
"The man in the charger." She mumbled the driver's door opened smoke blew out of the car eventually a man followed. As he stepped out of the car into the light I smacked my lips about to be pissed in just a second. That wasn't no damn Duke that was Camdyn Grey I knew very well. He walked towards the steps I got up leaving the porch annoyed. Not paying me any attention he walked up the steps K sat on speaking to his rude ass.
"Come on he is going to buy us a drink." Declining the offer I opened my truck sitting in the passenger seat as she followed him. Debating if I wanted to just leave now or stay when she returned with a white cup.
"Here." She said walking out with the shot refusing it she tossed it back before we walked to the store. I was ready to go home get in my bed and watch TikTok or whatever stupid show my sister recorded. Grabbing her arm as we walked in the curve she stepped out into the road. Whatever she drank was working fast as fuck.
"Stop." I said to her pulling her from the street yet again this time a car almost hit her since she dashed out making them curse her out as they slammed on breaks.
"Loosen up I ain't no kid, I could be up the fucking road partying but I know his bitch ass would shoot it up if I went." She said as we hit the curb in front of the corner store where her brother stood. Did I plan to leave her with him? I had only been with her a few minutes and she was acting crazy.
"Finally some niggas." She said as we walked across the street. Grabbing her so she didn't get hit since she was acting crazier than usual when she was drunk.
"Nigga chill that my sister and her friend." Nerry said making me laugh.
"Don't speak for us." K said to him when we made it across walking over to the damn crowd of guys.
"Hey." I spoke to Nerry who embraced me in a hug smelling a little of the cologne he wore.
I stood close to him as his sister talked shit to the guys.
"You let her drag you out here." I talked to him as he wore a small smile as we spoke. Drinking my drink which was melting I drank quickly. Seeing my baby dad's friend Desi he spoke and kept pushing. The sound of them loud ass Dodge Challenger/Chargers filled my ears as they pulled into the gas station parking lot. One parked in front of us turning his bright lights on and causing me to drop my drink making me more mad than I should have been. Walking to the girl at the register fixing her tittys I walked to the cooler grabbing me a fruit punch. I just didn't need the drink in the first place. The bell rang and the girl smiled like she was visiting the dentist showing her teeth.