after almost 2 years of being practically inactive

Hey everyone, I don't know if any of you are really going to see this but I wanted to write a little post to my viewers. I started writing Trump family fanfiction in the fall of 2018 and published my last story in winter of 2021. I love this fandom so much, but I really have grown up a lot since then. I am now in college working very hard to get into a certain University in a couple of years and I'm working a part-time job too. I am beginning to think about and work hard for my future and I have a lot less free time. Sometimes I do think about writing fanfictions, and I miss it. The Donald Trump fandom itself has changed since I started writing and changed a whole lot since 2020. The fandom is much smaller than it used to be and sadly not as special, that is something I miss. At this point I'm not sure if I'm ever going to come back to Wattpad or if I'm just kind of going to fade off in the distance. But I wanted to take this time to tell all my readers that writing these fanfictions has literally been a dream come true for me. I cannot express how much joy it brought me especially when I was in high school. I really cannot thank y'all enough! You're nice comments and feedback always made me so happy and still does to this day. I'm glad I could write such fun stories for you. This fandom helped me get through some very difficult times in my life and brought me joy when bad circumstances were going on in the real world.  I just wanted to end this with a message to everybody. We can't control what is going on in some aspects of our lives, but some we can. And we only get one life, so it is important to be the best version of yourself you can be and do the things that bring you joy, especially if they can bring joy to others as well. You might not know what the littleist of things could mean to someone else. This fandom meant a lot to me! And I still love it, and you all so!

So, stay kind, quirky, stand up for what you believe, and stay Republican!