You are my garden angel (Diggy Simmons Love Story)

Hi my name is Sandra Star .. i live in New York City .. I am 18 years old I just graduated from high school .. I'm basically homeless I live from house to house because my mom is a crack head and so is my father .. I work at a restaurant called Muy papa .. Which is a pizza place .. The money I get there I pay it to whoever im staying with at that moment ... I sometimes have to go to a shelter because I don't have a place to stay .. My life has been like this all my life I've been house to house foster homes to foster homes .. I was bullied all my life because I didn't look like everyone dress like everyone the only good thing I had was long hair and I was a light skinned girl .. People have been in and out my life ... Who come and say they are going to be their for me but never come back and rescue me .. The little things I have such as clothing I carry it in a backpack and other stuff I have I leave it in my work locker .. People say I don't look half bad for a homeless girl . I try to not make myself look crazy .. Sometimes I even have to sleep at work and I get threatened to loose my job .. I've been trying to say up for college but it's not working out .. School is my only way out of this life ... This is my story and this is why i am me today !

8 pm

Boss: Sandra !! Chop chop I need you to be a waiter ..

Me: okay *quietly*

I was very quiet girl didn't talk much but when I did it was hard to stop me .. I walked back into the locker room and changed into my uniform and threw my hair into a ponytail and walked Into the kitchen

Boss: Sandra take this to table 7 .. Please

I grabbed the tray and walked over to table 7 ... I looked at the tray and said all the orders ..

Me: Is this correct ?

The boy looked up from his phone .. He was light skinned and had curly hair

?: Yes ! *smiles* thank you !

I sit everyone's food by them ..

Me: would you like anything else at the moment ?

The boy who said something looked Indian

?: uh yes some blue cheese

Me: okay I will be right back with that

I walk off to the kitchen and got some blue cheese and walked back to table

Me: here you go !

?: thank you

Me: no problem ..

I waited some more tables then I walked back over to table 7

Me: how's the food ?

I'm such a happy person .. I hate to be down it doesn't help my situation so I try to be nice and happy as possible

Curly head boy looked up

?: it was delicious ! Thank you for your service Sandra !

I forgot I had my name tag on !

Me: your welcome ! This what my job is to make the customers happy ! Are y'all ready for y'all tab ?

?: Yes !!

Me: okay i will be right back .

I walk back to computer and print there receipt .. And walk back to there table..

Me: here you go !

I handed the the receipt to him .. I walked off and got drinks for other families then they called me back over ..

Me; ready to pay ?

?: yes ...

He handed me a 100 dollar bill ....