NORMAN DE LUZ

Norman was walking on a sidewalk, the city was on fire. He heard the loudest noise ever. He turned 90 degrees and a half. There he was, jod, from the Bible. Jod was tall and lanky, very boney. In Jod's hands was a giant praying mantis.

Norman gasped, "HOLY SHIT, thank you, jod, for answering my prayers." Jod was rapidly and rabidly consuming that of Father. The moth chained to his hand was trying to fly away.

"SPIDEE TWINK I SUMMON THEE" Jod had summoned his gayest spider twink, Charon.

Charon decended from the heavens into the burning alleyway. He had some kind of poison on his lips it was the color of squid ink, his arms flapping like a bird's wings.

"Hey baby ;)" Norman was flabbergasted, "HOW DID YOU AUDIBLY WINK?!?!?!?!?!??!"

"It's a secret <3"

"Uhmhmhmgmhmmg... OKAY 👍"

"Hey babygirl, mind if I get up close and personal, maybe wrap you up ;)"

"what." There were loud cricket chirping noises. They were surrounded by millions of crickets.

The spider twink, Charon, slid toward Normal. Charon held him in place with four arms, like a hug.

Norman was feeling some gay feelings towards this ABSOLUTE FUCKING TWINK of a reaper.

The spider twink preached with poison on his lips, "If you wanna get out of this simulation, promise me a kiss, my dearest."

"I promise you, a kiss." They proceeded to interlock lips. He could taste the poison entering and landing on his taste buds. He swallowed the poison.

His insides were burning, it was painful, he started to lose his senses his eyes were unable to stay open. His lungs couldn't get the oxygen it needed, and his once warm and beating heart stopped. His body went limp in Charon's hands.

Charon held a grin as he watched the death of Norman De Luz. He left the simulation with Jod and Norman.