Chapter 1

Authors POV: Taehyung enters their bedroom seeing Jennie still studying. He sighed.

Tae : Babe! Thats It come on lets sleep.

Jen : yeah just 5 min more

Tae: (sighed) Fine ! but only 5 more min.

Jen : Hm Hmm

Time skip 15 min later

Tae goes towards her desk snatches her pen, closes her books and picks her up.

Jen : yaa yaa let me study exams are around the corner.

Tae : But you need to rest too.

Jen : I dont want to .

Tae : ( Gives her a glare ) Sleep

Jen : O-Ok

Tae : You know what lets go have some ice cream. Its not that late anyways.

Jen : ( Gets excited ) Lets go!!

Tae : Aish this girl . Wait let me carry you.

He picks her up and go to the ice cream parlor.

At the shop 

Server : Hello Sir. How may I help you?

Tae : Hi , One apple-flavored soft serve with strawberry syrup on top and one milk ice cream.

Server : Sure sir that would be 3000 KRW.

Tae : Here.

2 min later

Tae : Here your fav milk ice cream.

Jen : Thank you so much babe.

They sit in the car and go for a long drive. He stops by a lake. He open the trunk and they sit down to enjoy their ice cream. 

( BTW the back seats are already folded so it becomes like a bed kind of thing ) 

Jen : Wow ! Its really pretty.

Tae : Really pretty ( While looking at her )

Jen : ( Gets shy )

Tae : Babe I think you are taking a lot of pressure of your studies you should get rest time to time.

Jen : I know but I doing worse and worse day by day.

Tae : Dont worry I'm sure you will do good in the exam.

Jen : I hope so. Anyways did you take me this far to just talk about exam how about we cuddle for some time its been a long time since we last cuddled.

Tae : Yeah

They stayed there for a while, enjoying their ice cream and each other warmth

To Be Continued

So guys end of chapter 1 dont be silent readers and please tell me if I should continue cause first time I'm writing a series kind of thing please an if you like it please vote and tell me the review.

Thank You.