-Special chapter: Movie night-

Episode Fanfic title: (like the title says) 

///////////////////////000///////////////////////

Yesterday, the mission was a success! However, everyone was still waiting to find the Red Lantern's base, but for now, everyone went to eat lunch and headed to their rooms. At the same time, Cassandra took her laptop to talk to Kia in the engine, whereas Aya was invited to join in the conversation. Turning on the computer with her sitting next to Cassandra, as they ensured the boys were busy, Kia finally turned on her screen and waved: "Hi, Ghosthacker!" 

"Hey, MasterGrid! Cassandra lets Aya sit beside her, "Remember I told you about Aya? Well, here she is!" When she introduced/showed her to Kia, she widened her eyes in excitement through the computer screen when Aya spoke: "Hello. I am Aya, an artificial intelligence and part of the Green Lantern Corp." "OMG! You look super adorable!" Kia squeals, making Aya tilt her head, to which Cassandra says, "She's complimenting your appearance, Aya." "I see. She begins to say, "I believe you are also adorable." At this point, Cassandra's best friend wanted to ask questions but was interrupted when Cassandra spoke:

"Anyways, back to the main point. With a sly smirk, she said, "You better get your burritos because what we're going to tell you is yesterday's mission!" "Estoy escuchando.~" As Kia smirks, Aya begins to explain their mission. She describes how Morgo, also known as the Odym planet, became a Green Lantern and realized that Cassandra and her best friend had much in common with calculus. This commonality intrigued them both, leading to an instant friendship. 

However, the girls continued to explain about the forest in Odym as it reminded Cassandra of the old movie Alice in Wonderland, the 1951 version, and she had a brilliant idea that made her giggle uncontrollably. Initially confused, Aya and Kia eventually learned Cassandra's idea was to make the team watch it: "I have the craziest idea! Aya, you're so in for a movie night." 

As soon as the words 'Movie night' left Cassandra's mouth, Kia got excited about the idea of Aya, who seemed to be confused but interested in the definition of 'Movie Night' and willing to learn how it starts so from then on, the two human girls asked or wondered if there's a machine that can specifically make clothes; Surprisingly, the Interceptor indeed, has a device that can make clothes and at this point, Kia through the video call started picking pajamas for the boys. A few seconds later, Cassandra ended the video call and entered the control room. As she held onto three transformed pajamas, she showed a sly smirk before she threw the plastic wrapping of a pajama behind Kilowog's head (which he turned around in anger) before he could ask if it was one of the guys, Cassandra also threw one at her uncle who caught it on time.

"In 20 minutes, there is an event I wish to introduce, so don't come into the living room until you are all dressed! Cassandra suddenly said, "If you're not dressed for the occasion, then you are excused to leave, BUT! if you are all curious, then wear them, and yes, that includes you, Razer." She throws Razers onto his lap, to which he was perplexed as to why she was giving him and the others some pieces of clothing, yet her uncle spoke: "What's up with pajamas, Cassie?"

His niece ignores his question and says, "See you all in 20 minutes in the living room!" As soon as Cassandra left the control room, her uncle, Kilowog, and Razer stared at each other with confused looks. But even so, they all went to their rooms without even questioning as they all figured it was best to see it for themselves.

Twenty minutes later~ In the living room...

Hal Jordan's pajama: