House

"Don't worry mom this guy is safe and I'm getting paid a lot. I'll call you once I'm settled in" I say on the phone with my mom, my mom is care free but she gets touchy when it comes to me. She loves me and I know it. "Ok sweetie, call me !" She says before I tell her I love her and hang up. I get my stuff and get out the Uber and the house is hudge! It's 5x as big as my old one ! 

Walking up the stairs already two security Guards come up to me. "Are you miss Jordan?" One says and I nod and they let me through. I get my phone and pull up the email I got for the password and we're my room will be and I put in the code. Wrong. Ugh "Uhm..I don't know the code" I say shyly and the one who was talking looks at me pissed and shoves me out the way and does the code "1056. Remember that"  Jeez could he could atleast be nice? I get inside and make my way up to my room.
* 3 hours later *
The guy from earlier come in. God what does he want "Could you have atleast knocked?" I hiss at him. "You don't get to talk to me like that. Me and laix are leaving for a week or two. Don't fucking mess around" and he walks off " wait what!?" I get up and go after him but they have already gone off.

***

I wake up to the door in my room being opened and I open my eyes slowly because the lights have been turned on. "Get out." A guy says "omg who are you" I sit up and rubs my eyes scared "I'm the owner of the house and get out I don't need you anymore. And where the fuck did the guards go" he hisses at me "first of all why and secondly they left for 2 weeks" he stands there and takes his phone and calls somebody and leaves the room and all I hear is yelling. 

After 10 minutes he comes back "You can stay for now. Your my maid because all my staff have left" he says still mad "god were you really that bad" I say under my breathe "What did you say? You don't get to talk to me like that. I'm letting you live in my house you better be fucking greatful" he yells and then leaves.

* the next morning *

I wake up and I groan walking up and sit up. I got zero sleep last night and all I can think of is what happend. At least he let me stay. I put on a pair of Nike pros and a tight shirt and go down stairs yawning. Starting to make my coffee he comes in shirtless with sweatpants on "make me a coffee" I give him a good stare "fine mr.lean" cringing when I say it but I don't know his real name "god Genevieve just call me Andrew" he says and I realize he staring at my chest and I realize I forgot a bra. "Oh shit sorry" I say embarrassed and gets a jumper and puts it on and goes back and makes his coffee akwardly. I got his coffee and mine done so I give him his coffe and he walks off. What just happen keeps on replaying in my mind and how good he looked shirtless as I walk upstairs to my bed. He was staring right at my chest. I lay down and feel my wetness and I'm so turned on by that, I slowly take of my pants and start to rub myself through my underwear and it feels so good and I get my vibratior and start rubbing it on my clit whimpering and I take of my underwear and I stick to fingers in me curling my fingers hitting the spot and I moan out his name imagining himself on me touching me. I try to keep my moans down but I can't help myself and I moan Andrew loudly and I hear my door open opening my eyes and I see Andrew in shock "Omg knock!!" Yell and pulls out my fingers and pulls up my underwear. "I see someone enjoyed earler he says husky and then closes the door and leaves. I can't believe he just saw that.