3. Proposal

As soon as i picked up the call the first thing i heard was

"I have found a proposal for you beta" its maa's call my shoulder automatically relaxed on hearing her voice .
"maa you know i dont want to get married right now"
" beta just meet the girl once i have met her before in events she is a very kind hearted girl and her daughter is adorable "
" her daughter?"
" yes beta she is divorced"on hearing this i dont know what came up but i just felt like a fire to meet her atleast once
" okay fine maa but just because you are saying and if i dont like her you will not bring the topic of marriage up again"
" okay okay mera pyara beta"
(My sweet son)
I chuckled and kept the phone away . I continued with my work but suddenly my phone pinged with a message from maa . I unlocked my phone and saw what she sent me it was the pictures of the girl with her name "Anayya Rajkapoor "

I download the pictures and i was left shocked, it was the same woman who comes to Abhimann's school to drop her daughter off. One of the pictures consisted of her in a sari . To be specific in a black sari with her daughter wearing a black frock . Anayya is really beautiful especially her eyes which are hazel brown in colour. It almost gives me peace to look into her eyes as if i am the fire and she is the wood to it. Almost as if her eyes will increase my power but suddenly a knock disturbed my staring session and I quickly kept the phone away and straightened a self before muttering a"come in" .

It was some guy from the creative group. Singh enterprise is a jewellery business the creative group is one of our most essential one. He presented a few designs and kept on mumbling about the diamonds , shapes colours used but my brain kept on wandering to those hazel eyes . I shaked of the thought and continued with my work.

When i reached home i was welcomed by my brother shouting "bhabhi mil gaye, bhabhi mil gaye"
(We found my sister in law, we found my sister in law )
On hearing this i knew i was not going to get past these teasings of him so i just ignored him and tried to go upstairs before being paused by him grabbing my arm .
" bhaiya aapne bhabhi ka picture dekha, itni khoobsurat hain nah"
( bhaiya did you see sister-in-law's picture, she is soo pretty)
"Chup kar abhi"
(Shut up, abhi)
" iska matlab aapko woh achi nahi lagi?"
(Do you mean you did not like her?)

Oh god what trap have i got myself into. Maa did you really have to say it to this joker?

" achi lagi, khush? abh mujhe jane de"
(I did like her, happy? can i leave now"
"maaa bhaiya ko bhabhi bohot khoobsurat lagi"
(Maa bhaiya really found sister-in-law tooo pretty)

I never said that . I mean she is beautiful but the biggest mistake would be to accept it infront of abhi. If he knows the entire Rajasthan will know as his power to keep secrets is almost non-existent.If I ever fell in trouble with maa then it would be just because of him but isn't that what each sibling is supposed to do . If I ever need a second point of view then he would be my best friend at that time.

"maa did you talk to them once?" I said while heading to the kitchen.

"yes I did, they wanted to meet tomorrow are you free?"                                                                   "

"yes I am but in the afternoon"

"perfect, so come here by four as even Abhi will be back and then we will leave for there house" I should her a thumbs up sign before heading upstairs.

So this is it? I will meet HER tomorrow?I just hope she is as maa described her. I hope she considers my family as hers and I will wholeheartedly accept hers as mine. If I am not wrong then her big question would be if I would be able to accept her daughter as mine. Yes, I definitely would. I know the pain to grow up without a father. A father's place is irreplaceable I would love her as my own daughter.

I took a bath while thinking about tomorrow once I was done I changed into a black tee with grey sweats and left my hair wet for it to air-dry.I went downstairs and sat on the chair opposite to Abhi and maa sat on the head-chair. We had butter chicken, tandoori paneer and naan for dinner with Abhi telling us about how I saved him from the math teacher's wrath today and how he is planning to make a routine to do his homework's on time. Me and maa both knew that is not going to happen .

I kept my plate inside the kitchen sink and bid everyone night and went upstairs to my room. I slept thinking about tomorrow and how it might turn out to be.

It was the next morning when the alarm woke me up for gym. I did my gym and tried to wrap it up quickly today as my concentration was not there at all. I came back and took a bath with cold freezing water to relax a bit and then wrapped my towel on my hips and came out in the closet which was attached with my bathroom to change into my patent black suit . I sprayed my new Dior perfume on and wore my watch and shoes. I checked myself in the mirror before leaving.

I was going down the stairs when I heard "oh god come on bhai aaj toh kuch aur pehenlete"
(you could have worn something different today)

"I am going for a meeting Abhi. I will come and change if I have to " Abhi nodded on hearing this

'maa please give me my breakfast fast I need to leave for a meeting "

'yaya okay de rahi hoon"

(I am giving it )

Abhiraj had his breakfast and quickly left in his Range Rover for his office to do the meeting with his international clients.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT <3