Project Beast

Cybertron was once beautiful and whole, but now it's in shambles and barely standing. The War between the two factions did this and had forced many Cybertronians to flee there home and wait safely for the war to end....if it ever will. But many had stayed behind to either conquer Cybertron or Save it. But there are also some who are just trying to survive. Energon is becoming hard to come by, well, to the Autobots since the Decepticons have managed to take control of almost all of the main areas that produce lots of energon. The Autobots are forced to scavenge for Energon and to fight for it....

Somewhere in a citied area...

There was a group of Decepticons transporting a whole shipload of Energon in a transport vehicle, the reason they didn't take to the sky's was because they didn't want to risk losing it to any Autobots who might be scouting the area or just spot them.

Leading this group of cons was a Decpticons who appeared to have a black and white color scheme who had the words Punish and enslave in cybertronian on a pair of brass knuckles he had. This is the ex-cop Decepticon enforcer Barrcade. He used to be a very stern cop before the war but now he's Megatrons enforcer when it comes to scouting missions and dealing with prisoners...

((Barricade - War for cybertron mixed with last Knight

"Keep an eye out for anything! Lord Megatron will have your heads if he doesn't get this shipment of Energon!"Yelled out Barricade as he looked back at the troops with much strict orders and high authority in his voice.

As the troops kept a sharp eye for any movement or anything that could be troublesome to them, there was four figures in the shadows near a destroyed building." Move into position and prepare to send these slagging cons to the all spark." Said a Feminine voice as she held a blaster in her hands.

One of the bigger figures that had a cylinder like shape on his chest was laughing quietly." Those cons ain't gonna know what hit them." He said right before heading into position.

The smallest of the group hand turns into a cannon of sorts." Let's hope this works, we need that Energon or docs not gonna be able to patch up anyone." He had what looked to be horns on his head. He sneaks away to get into position.

The second biggest figure had his large arms crossed, there was two large cannons, one on each arm." Think this plan will work?" He asked as he gets ready to head into position himself.

The femme figure nods a bit." Yes, it will work. Make sure to kill most of them but don't kill barricade. He's one of the more closer mechs to Megatron, which means he might know where my beloved is...." She said as she grips her gun tightly a bit.

"Hey, don't worry, if he's anything from what you told us, he's might still be alive and fighting." Said the big figure right before leaving, getting ready for the ambush.

Once everyone was in position, the Femme aims her gun at a Con and fires. She gets a headshot and then causes all the cons to look around at where the shot came from, as this happened, the sound of a vehicle could be heard just ahead.

Barricade growls a bit as he and the troops look ahead and sees a small yellow vehicle driving right towards them, he recognizes that paint job anywhere." Bumblebee! Decpticons! Open f-" he was interrupted by a huge explosion from right behind him a bit ways back.

Bumblebee used this distraction to transform and open fire on some cons. Bee is the Autobots best scout and self proclaimed fastest as well, though not as fast as one particular bot, then again no one's faster than blurr.
((Bee- wfc/Foc