chapter nine{" Is this my fate?," }

Sumi's pov

" So, what do you usually do here?, Sumi," Tachihara asked.

" I usually sew since the tools are here, even it's a bit dusty," I said.

" Do you miss your home??," He asked.

' Home?,'

' I wonder how father and everyone are doing right now?, They must be worried,' I thought.

" Tachihara-kun, If I may?, How long have you work with the port mafia?," I asked.

Tachihara's form flinched at the question.

" I-I,"

" Miss Sumi," The conversation came to a paused. 

A man, in his mid-ages, was by the door. Probably one of the superiors as well.

" The boss wants to see you," He said. 

" Gramps-,"

" The boss ordered it, Tachihara, There's no refusing to that kind of command," Hirotsu said, as he as well wanted the young woman to leave this building and go home, where she belongs.

I nodded and followed the man.

' Please be safe, Sumi,' Tachihara thought, worried of what his superior might do to her.

Third person's pov

Hirotsu and Sumi was infront of the Mori's office. Sumi was worried if she would be able to escape from the building or even go home.

" Please step in, Miss Sumi, and good luck," Hirotsu said as he let the young woman in the dark large room.

It was dead silence, until the man in the desk broke it off.

" Please come forward, Sumi," He said.

Sumi was feeling hesitant, either to approach the man or not, knowing this man was the one who her father warned her about.

Taking little by little steps. When she was near enough to Mori, he grab hold of her chin. gently yet firm.

" You clearly have your mother's features, You have everything from her," He said. He moved his hands to her waist. causing her to gasped and move away.

" W-What are you doing?," She asked. starting to panicked.

" Now now, there's no need to panicked. That's no way in treating your future-husband, now is it?," Mori had a smug expression on his face.

' Future-husband?,' 

" I-I'll,"

" I'll never marry you!, I'll go home!, Where father and everyone are waiting for me!," Mori was shocked of her determination. As she was a bit different from her mother, as she was not as soft as she before.

" You-You dare defy your superior!?," Mori tackled her to the ground, pinning her arms beside her head.

She gasped and tried to break free from his grip.

' Is this my fate?, Is this where it all ends?, here?,' She thought.

" Sumi!."