Misty first walk/Talk/Teaching of Blue Flame

As couple of months passed by, Misty, the newborn daughter of Ember and Wade sprung up from her bed as a small toddler and crawled to her parents and blows warm air on them. Ember felt it first and said "AHH, I guess that's your wake up call Misty!" She chuckled. Wade felt it after "heh, definitely, nice one Misty." He said smiling. Ember puts Misty in her arms and carrying Misty.

As the three of them enter the shop and they saw Bernie and Cinder doing the morning shifts. "Hey Ashfa and mom!" She said greeting them. Misty runs to her grandparents "Ember she just did her first run!" Cinder says with pride. Ember gasps and said "Misty come to me and your Flowpa!" Misty runs then walks to Ember and Wade, her parents. "Misty come to your grandparents!" Bernie and Cinder said with excitement.  Misty runs and walks to them. Then Misty, rubs her brown pullover dress that her mother had when she was a toddler.

Misty runs back to her parents and says her first words "I love you both Flowpa and FlameMa!" She said. Ember, Wade and her parents were shocked by her first words and were proud with pride and proud. "We all love you too Misty!" As they all hugged her even Brook. Ember and Wade liked their nicknames from Misty and said "nice names, I called your grandpa, my dad Ashfa ever since your age." She said. Misty smiled and giggled and runs to her Grand Ashfa.

Meanwhile as everyone went to go work at the Fireplace. Ember, Bernie, Cinder and Wade were at the Blue Flame.  "Misty, the Blue Flame has carried our generation of fire from Fireland and through our language Firish and Steamish and Waterish languages. "So, the Blue Flame is like a guide?" She asked while leaning on the side of cauldron where the Blue Flame is held like how her mother was. "That's right, granddaughter, it guides us." Bernie and Cinder said.  Ember continued the session of Blue Flame. "The Blue Flame was passed down from my dad and my mom and now it will be passed down to you Misty once we are gone, you will be the first steam element of FirePlace. Even if I retire in 20 years or more I will always be there for you. Wade stepped in and said "so will I and my mom and family and everyone." Misty was happily and dutiful and understanding of this lesson. "Don't worry I will make you happy and proud because this is our legacy." She said with a cute smile and laugh with determination. Ember smiles "I know you will."

Ember and Wade closed up shop for the day and then Ember and her family and her daughter, also Wade watched Element City (Elemental).