A little Mad

"Doyoung hyung? What happened to Junkyu hyung?'' Junghwan asked Doyoung who was studying in the library, sitting in a corner alone.

"Huh?! What happened to him?" Doyoung asked as Junghwan sat beside him.

"He looked so sulky out there!"

"Huh? Where?" Doyoung asked clueless.

"Ahh god you know nothing?"

"I saw him in the morning he greet me but then suddenly after first period he was all grumpy.." Junghwan explained and Doyoung still seemed to confused about it.

"You guys were in the same class.. do you know what happened to him?"

"I.. I don't know I didn't notice him..." Doyoung said feeling a bit guilty, even being in the same class he didn't notice him... His secret boyfriend.
Kim Junkyu.

Kim Doyoung a second year uni students while its third year of Kim Junkyu's.
Though he knew why Junkyu was grumpy or upset after their first period still he didn't tell his best friend, junghwan.

They started dating for like 7 months and Doyoung wanted to keep it secret. It's not like they are afraid of showing to everyone they are gay, not at all. There's alot of gay couples. It's just Doyoung wanted this because it was fun hiding relationship but instead telling truth he played with Junkyu saying he needed some time and wanted to take it slow. But it's nothing like that.

Doyoung is just playing dirty. And Junkyu has no idea about it.

"What the heck hyung? I'm asking you something, why aren't you talking to me?" Doyoung asked Junkyu, who was cutting some fruits for himself.

After the uni, Doyoung rush to Junkyu's dorm, where he shared it with some of his friends Yoshi, Jihoon and Yedam.

Instead of saying anything or maybe replying he just went to his room, totally ignoring his dongsaeng.

Doyoung in disbelief, stomped his leg. He wasn't expecting this reaction! He though his boyfriend would do something spicy.

Like in dramas they do with their bottom.

Doyoung still walked to his room and the older was half laying on the bed, swinging his legs side to side, watching his phone while chewing on his apples.

"Hyung... If you're mad at me then talk to me, there's no solution in ignoring my presence."

Still no reply from Junkyu.

Doyoung sigh and again try "hyung look I'm sorry, I know what Kai did wasn't plausible but you also over react on that..."

Hearing that Junkyu's stopped moving his leg and his thumb also stopped from scrolling on his screen but didn't looked up.

"I mean it wasn't a big deal we are basket ball team and it's normal to hang out with team, hugging and talking." Doyoung panicked a little when he feel Junkyu's gaze turned cold but still didn't looked up at him.

"He just... Wanted to be a good friend of...mine."

Doyoung's heart skipped a beat when Junkyu shot glare at him with his not so easeful face.

"Oh he just wanted to be a good friend of... Yours?" Junkyu said with sarcasm audible in his voice.

Doyoung just nodded at that and Junkyu clenched his jaw, his boyfriend can be so blind some time.

"Doyoung he is clearing hitting on you. He liked you. He's being way too touchy with you while playing that God damn basketball." Junkyu was not controlling himself from hurting the younger by his harsh word.