TAKE 3

I walk around a bit checking everything out eee I hear a screech coming from the speakers. attention this is the Boss of the Yakuza our main event will start in half an hour. Half an hour I think to myself I got to look around quick. y/n walks around mingling I have checked the whole first floor I need to go up stares, I only have 15 minutes hello there beauty y/n looks to her side. 

y/n: hello there she looks and sees at 6-foot man with longish hair hmmm he must be in the Yakuza I better be aware hi I am y/n you?

its Hiro he says with a wink.

y/n: Ewww she thinks in her head ok well nice to meet you, but I need to get going. 

Hiro: Why so early is there something you're not telling me.

y/n: No, I just need to use the bathroom y/n says turning away.

Hiro: Ok but next time you owe me a coffee.

y/n: Ugh rolls eyes sure it's not like I'm ever going to see him again. y/n thinks.

y/n sneakily goes upstairs she sees a body gaured. She turns back and hides in the bathroom, she looks up and sees a vent hmmm I've got an idea. she stands on a stool and unscrews the vent and crawls in after a couple turns, she finds the room she needs the conference room with files. the room is blocked up and she sees the bodyguard under her she unscrews the vent again and hangs upside down the guard sees her, what you are doing he goes to grab her y/n quickly drops down and wraps her legs around him and strangles him till he passes out night, night she says. Hiding him in the closet she tips toes to the room and tries to open it its locked she grabs a Boby pin and unlocks the door. She hears a click perfect she grins. She closes the door behind her she looks at the time ok 5 minutes I can look through most of these. She starts looking around the room she finds a key that's meant for the filing cabinets. 

she runs to the cabinets and starts unlocking them, there are more then she can count she looks for as long as she can. Then she looks at the time shit it's time for the main event ugh ill come back to this later she leaves the room with no trace of her as if she doesn't exist, she carefully goes downstairs and she sees people gathering.

 Then she looks at the time shit it's time for the main event ugh ill come back to this later she leaves the room with no trace of her as if she doesn't exist, she carefully goes downstairs and she sees people gathering

she gathers with everyone else there all discussing. Suddenly a table pops up through the floor all have names on the chair y/n looks for her chair she sits down, and notices Hiro is next to her she sighs not again.

Hiro: I see we meet again.

y/n: Yea I guess she rolls her eyes. Do you know what's going on? 

Hiro: Maybe I do maybe I don't we will have to find out he says winking.

y/n: Looks away annoyed. 

Hiro: Aww don't be like that he puts his arm around y/n shoulder she brush's it off. ok,ok I get my bad ok.

y/n: Looks around trying to figure out what's going on. 

Suddenly the lights go off.