What If?- Chapter 3

HI!

A/N:- English in bold
          Korean in normal
          Thoughts in italics

FELIX POV 

(4 months later)

"Yongbok hyung!"

I heard someone call out my name. I turned my head to see that it was Jay. He was wearing his headphones around his neck and seemed to be listening to Dalla Dalla by Itzy ( MIDZIES ASSEMBLE )

I waved at him, grinning even though I was exhausted. I walked over to the entrance of the dance practice room.

I asked him, "What are you doing up this late? You should be in bed by now!"

He groaned visibly and replied," Naurrr! Hyung! But I was going to ask you the same thing..."

I looked down at the floor, playing with the sleeves of my sweater.

" I was just choreographing the dance for our next comeback. It's going to be saurr amazing. Trust me."

He stiffly nodded his head and placing on his headphones walked back to the dorm.

I took out my phone and looked at the time. It was 5 am in the morning.

I grabbed my bag and walked back to the dorms.

Little did I know,

Someone was looking at me through the open window....

JISUNG POV

I was walking to the studio when I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

I screamed. I mean what else was I supposed to do?

That was when I heard a comforting voice say, " Hey, It's me, Chan. Don't wake up the entire building with that opera of a voice you have."

I chuckled softly and looked at Chan in the eye.

"Hey, Chan-Hyung.... Are you happy that Felix joined that other group instead of Stray Kids?"

" Of course, I'm happy Jisung-ah...But, it's complicated. We should go back to the dorms. It's getting really late,"

FELIX POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurry from just waking up. I looked at my alarm clock. OH SHIT! It was currently 10 a.m. I realized I had overslept and I climbed down the ladder and ran to the living stairs.

I knew I looked like a psycho but I didn't care. I was happy to see all my members playing games. I calmed down and slowly walked to the kitchen to grab a mug of coffee, saying my usual good mornings to my members. That's when Jeong-Hui tapped my shoulder and looked at me with a sympathetic look. I tilted my head in confusion.

He led me to the couch and spoke in a soft but caring voice," Hey Lix , I need to tell you something" 

I nodded my head stiffly.

He finally looked me in the eye." Since you were a former member of Stray Kids, there have been a lot of rumors that you and Stray Kids have a bad relationship or some rivalry or shit. So, our companies came together and they want us to make a collab song."

To say that my jaw dropped was an understatement. Tears filled my eyes.

Yes, I knew I had to face my fears eventually but I couldn't bear the thought of having to meet them again.

It's not that I don't like them. But, It hurts my heart thinking that they are happy without me or Minho or Woojin.

All the members knew what happened with Stray Kids. They all sent pity glances in my direction.

I ran to my room and put on the first pair of clothes I saw .

I speed walked out of the dorm and went to my favourite park.

I looked down at my feet, not caring to look forward.

Suddenly, my shoulder hit someone. I looked up and my eyes went wide open.

It was Jisung.

JISUNG POV

Felix?

Tears filled my eyes and then I hugged Felix.

He slowly started to sob into my chest, fisting a piece of my shirt.

I walked us over to an empty bench and sat us down.

Once I made sure, his sobs had called down, I whispered.

"Hey Lix "

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Thank you so much for reading this story. And special thanks to izzy_drarry for motivating to continue writing this story. I was honestly going to stop this book since It was crap . Love yall so much and have a great day/night.