Isagi Yoichi x Reader (fluff)

Youre beloved boyfriend Isagi has finally left that prison (blue lock) where they kept him agaist his wish (not really), and since you missed him so much you decided to take him a date!!

You had sat for about 3 hours thinking of what would be the best option, and you came to the conclusion..YOU WOULD HAVE A PICNIC!!. Since that was also the first date Yoichi took you to!

You had bought everything necessery for the picnic such as snacks,drinks,flowers for him,cakes etc.
You were very excited to see him again! To say the least he was also over the moon to see your pretty face again, how he missed kissing your cheeks and scolding you when you wouldnt let go of him, always clinging to him to the point you wait out of the bathroom for him (not in a creepy way) you just really loved your Yoichi!!

You and Isagi had decided to meet at the center so you two could go to the park and start making your picnic! The moment you saw Yoichi you ran to him and hugged him tightly "Yoichi!! I missed you soo much!" You said grinned happily, you had almost knocked Isagi off but he just sighed and smiled softly since he also missed you, he hugged you back and mumbled "I missed you too, love".

You were holding his hand while telling him about all the drama that was happening while he was off, he quietly but happily sat and listened to all your ranting, commenting from now and then, he really had missed your voice.

After you two arrived and you fixed your picnic area and sat together talking about how you two where, Isagi told you that be made new friends at Blue lock and all the crazy things that happened to him. He also starting telling you about football stuff aa such as metavision? And things like that, even if you didnt understand you quietly listened to him with a smile.

It started getting dark so the stars were more visible now, you had your head on his shoulder as he rested his on yours
"Yoichi i love you" you closed eye smiled, as Isagi chuckled "I love you too Y/N"....

You loved him more than anything, the least to say he loved you so much more, even more than football..

OLI: I have so long to write a story so this may be a little crappy, i make VERYYYYY slow updates SO DONT KILL ME!! tell me what to write next :3