(chasing cottontail) chapter 2

(third person pov)

As Jax and you started to run down the stairs you guys turn to the left to see Kinger and the weird ribbon face thing. You didn't realize that Jax had stopped so when you were walking behind him you bumped into him.

[Jax] - Ow, hey, I didn't notice you were following me new-stuff.

Ugh stop calling me that! You said. But now that you think of it, Jax now knows how to aggravate you - shi-(weird bleep)

- Ugh, sip, fellas? Jax said. But Kinger yelled at him and said JAX! Before going to his normal town. - We found the Zooble hope.

- [Jax] - Cool. He said with a annoyed tone.[weird mask thing] - how is Kaufmo doing? I hope he's not still mad at me for not laughing at his jokes. [Jax] - oh he's going great. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen him this happy before. - [Kinger] Well, it's good to know he hasn't completely lost his mind.

[Jax] He actually asked me to give you this. Jax said before throwing a bowling ball at Kinger and making him fall down the hole plus dragging the weird mask thing along with him. Jax grabbed your hand and jump down the hole. After you both jump down the hole, Jax was sitting right behind you on what seemed to be a red slide. Once you got down there you plopped down and got yourself up, dusting off the dirt that you just fell in.

You walked over to Jax and saw this weird snake thing with lots of teeth and loads of eyes. [Kinger]- An insect collection?
[mask thing] - I think it's a nest. [Kinger] Ah! [Y/n] - umm... could you maybe, you know, stop screaming like that? [Kinger] oh, I didn't notice you were there Y/n!

But that giant worm thing started to speak.
[Golink Queen] -Huh, what form of non Glouinkinian mass dares pressure presence in the nest of the Golink Queen? [Jax] - Oh, is that who You are? You know, you could have asked for my consent before forcing me to see something so completely and utterly disgusting. [Golink Queen] - How despicable, a rabbitoid that runs his mouth in the presents of my royal figure.
[Kinger] - Well, as a royal myself, I would like to Kylie ask if, oh, look, there's Zooble. Hi Zooble.

[Zooble] - Ah, help me, you idiots. [Jax] - kind of rude, Zooble. And now I don't want to help you. You look over to the side to see the mask girl and Kinger playing rock paper scissors. [Jax] - Eh, he'll be fine. [Y/n] - umm...
You sure about that Jax? [Jax] - Pffff like I said, he'll be fine, look at him. You look over at Kinger to see him look like he was stabbed. [Golink Queen] - you foolish assortment of colorful characters! Do you not realize that everything must be Gloinks? I am Gloinks, you will be Gloinks, God will be Gloinks!

[Jax] - This is just dumb and weird. [Y/n] - pfff, you said it Jax. [Golink Queen] - Well, but, yet you're still watching it. [Jax] - I'm not here for the adventure or anything, I'm just here to hide from the- Jax got caught off as this weird glitchy eyed thing smashed onto the Golink Queen and started beating her up. [Mask thing] - what's happening?
[Jax] - it's just Kaufmo, don't worry about it.
[Mask thing] - Kaufmo abstracted?!
[Jax]- Nah, he's fine. [Kinger] - you're right, how are we going to get out of here?
[Zooble] - you guys, over there.

We started to walk to the escalator, Jax said ladies first to the mask thing, but before she could even get on the elevator Jax pushed her and said [Jax] - No, wait, why would I say that? [Y/n] - pffff stop that Jax.
[Zooble] - Wait, Pomni's not even here?! Wasn't this whole thing for her!
[Jax] - Be quiet, I can't hear the escalator.
*Y/n started breaking out laughing*
[Jax] - See, at least someone has the same humor as I do *he said looking over at Y/n with a mysterious look*(the photo up above). As we got up to the top of the elevator we started to walk over to see Caine and Pomni standing there.

[Kinger] - Caine! Kaufmo want through a short Kaufmosis and abstracted!
[Caine] - Kaufmo Abstracted! Why didn't anybody tell me? And into the cellar you go.
*He said taking the big glitchy eyed thing and putting it into a black hole thing*
[Zooble] - Men, I can't believe Kaufmo gave up like that. I mean, no offense, Kinger, but I always thought you would be next.
[Kinger] - thank you. [Jax] - Guess it's just goes to show you can't rely on kinger for anything.

[Doll girl] - I am in so much pain! *She said crawling over to Caine*. [Caine] - I do have to apologize for lying about the exit. I knew how much all of you have been wanting there to be one, but, you know, I was having so much trouble figuring out to put on the other side and added up never quite finished it. And you know how I never like letting people see my unfinished work, especially if it leads you out into the void. Anyway, it looks like you defeated the Golink Queen so I guess the adventure's over. Your reward is a delicious digital feast cooked by our hand bubble chef.

[Bubble] - Made with all the love I'm legally allowed to give. [Jax] - you know, I am pretty hungry. [Mask thing] - you didn't even do anything. [Jax] - So what? I can still be hungry. [Kinger] - well, not really, 'cuz we don't need to eat, drink or sleep in this digital world. So the digital food here only gives off the virtual sensation of eating without any of the nutritional benefits.
[Jax] - Sheesh, lay off it. Since when are you an expert on the digital world?
[Kinger] - Expert on what?

~~~(extra part added in by yours truly)~~~

As everyone goes to sit down at the table and start eating you stop Jax from sitting down to talk with him.
[Y/n] - hey Jax, thanks for making me laugh today even though I was very stressed
*You giggle a little at the end*
[Jax] - no need to thank me, that's just who I am and.... Thanks for keeping me company
*He said hesitating at the last part*
[Y/n] - your welcome *you say smiling and walking over to the table to go eat your favorite meal*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I finally finished the second chapter. Even though it was a short chapter I think I might make a little "one shots" to entertain everyone that is if everybody wants one shots. If so, the one shots will be taking place each one shot would be one day until the 2nd episode comes out, if that makes sense

Byeeee love y'all 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕