2 *** - Spending the night with them.

I turn on the dim light on the nightstand and turn off the big lights in their bedroom. Alejandro hits my ass with the towel he just took off of his body. I yell from the sudden sting on my buttcheek. He's now standing completely naked in front of me. He has a gorgeous chiselled body. Don't look down! I look down. Get greeted by his strong-standing member, already excited. He's still wet and his hair is dripping. What a delicious sight. Ale pulls me in closer to his body, making me feel his body heat. He's even warmer from the shower temperature. I can't keep my hands away from his chest any longer, spread the water droplets over his skin. The muscles on his whole body are strongly pronounced. I follow the lines with my fingers, can't prevent myself from drooling from this view. Rodolfo looks just as amazing from all the heavy exercise they do daily. My own muscles aren't this visible sadly, I wish they were. I really should train with them more times a week, but I don't know if that's healthy for the baby. Another thing I need to ask my doctor. I should also google some basic things about being pregnant, I don't know much about it and I don't want to do more bad things than I've already done.

Alejandro puts his hand under my chin and makes me look up to him, drowns me in his chocolate brown eyes. I'm a head shorter than him and Rudy both. "I see you worrying, love." He melts his lips together with mine and firework is ignited in my body. His hands slide across my back to my ass and he grabs my cheeks, pulls me closer to him and against his erection. He lifts me up, resulting in a scream from me, and puts me on the bed.

"You better not start without me!" Rodolfo yells from downstairs.

"I wouldn't dare!" Alejandro crawls on top of me and intensely kisses me again, strokes my folds through my tight-fitting sweatpants and I moan eagerly. "¿Impaciente, cariño? (Impatient, darling?)" I can only nod, unable to speak from the stimulation through the fabric. This feels so much better than when we were wasted.

I don't even remember much of it. I know we had amazing sex, I felt like a goddess, them worshipping every spot on my body, and the morning after my asshole hurt like hell. Rudy even apologised for not doing enough preparation on me, since we were all drunk and didn't think about anal needing preparation.

The mattress gets pushed in and I look up to see Rodolfo next to us, who finally decided to join us.

"Sorry, the call with my mom took longer than I hoped for." He starts to take off his clothes. Alejandro follows his lead and undresses me. My sweatpants and boxer short first, after which Rudy takes off my cardigan when I sit upright. I get rid of my shirt and bra, and Alejandro immediately plants his face between my boobs.

"I may be gay, but I fucking love your tits!" He kisses the inside of both of them, breathing heavy against my sternum. His hands on the outside of my breasts, pushing them up against his face, making his facial hair tickle my skin. Rudy needs some attention and I pull him towards me with my hand on his neck. With my hand on his cheek I passionately kiss him. He has something different on his mind and roughly pushes his tongue into my mouth, grabs my throat, resulting in a muffled moan from me. I love it when they get dominant. On each other and me.

Alejandro lets go of my nipples and gets off the bed, walks to a closet in their room and opens a drawer. "Maybe we should do some preparation on you this time." He laughs as he remembers me wailing about my painful asshole, the morning after the last time we had fun. I burst out laughing and detach myself from Rudy's prevalent kiss. He trades my lips for my nipple, plays with my other breast with his hand.

"Yes, I'd like to be able to sit the days after this time." The last time I wasn't able to sit comfortably for two days.

"I can't promise anything, mi amor (my love)." He comes back with three metal training butt plugs of multiple sizes and a bottle of lube. God, the third one is huge! "Lay on your back." I do what I'm told after Rodolfo lets go of me, lay down on my back, with my head almost over the edge of the mattress for when I'm going to blow one of them. The guys share a glance and Rudy gets off the bed and kneels down at my head. A big smile grows on my face and I open my mouth to welcome his solid member. He wastes no second to slide himself in and moans, just like I do. He moves slowly and shallow. Alejandro sits himself between my opened legs and puts them on top of his legs, so he can reach everything. Another moan wells up from my vocal cords when his fingers touch my folds, passes over my clit once, only teasing. I hear the opening of the bottle of lube. "The first one is going to be pretty cold." I feel him lift his leg, to warm the other toys with his body temperature I assume. Alejandro applies lube to my muscle and presses the first toy from the training set against it, the cold metal makes me breathe in through my nose. He puts pressure on the base of the toy and it flows in without much resistance. More moans are audible while the butt plug is inserted. It feels weird to have my hole not close up because the plug is wider at the neck to let the muscle get used to being open. Not as wide as the middle part, otherwise it would slip out. Rudy grabs my breasts and pinches my nipples after, resulting in more sounds from me and faster thrusts from him. I move a hand up his thigh and cradle his balls, massage them with alternating pressures. Alejandro's fingers touch my folds again, this time longer, stroking in between them too. He plants his lips on my clit and licks the bud and the skin around it, sucks on my lips. I'm glad my noise is muffled by the cock in my mouth, or I would have screamed from pleasure.