Missing - Bonus!

After the day you went missing, people looked nonstop. So many search party's were sent out, many people concerned with leaving their children alone.

                                      Y/n's pov:

I escaped..I did it. I was sprinting down the dark, wet road as fast as I could possibly go. I saw bill's house in the distance..I climbed up too his window as i looked through it, there he was. Sleeping peacefully in his bed. I banged on his window causing him to wake up. He quickly sat up and looked at the window.

His eyes widened, he quickly got up and unlocked the window while sliding it up. I collapsed into his arms. "Y/n?!" Bill said shocked and surprised. I felt a lump in my throat, I started sobbing on his shoulder. "Hey hey hey....y/n it's okay you're safe now.." he said, his voice cracking midway.

He rubbed my back gently as he felt my cold, pale skin. He shivered and got goosebumps. I still couldn't stop sobbing, I felt like I had been through hell. Like if I was tossed around like a soccer ball, My hands shaking nonstop, I was so glad to be in bills arms, safe and sound. "Y/n..please..don't cry. You know I don't like it when you cry.." he says softly, placing a kiss on my neck. That calmed me down a bit but I still hugged him tightly.

He pulled back a bit to look at my clothes.

This is what you we're wearing:

*and ofc, pretend it's all dirty😻*

"Y/n..you're so cold.." he went over to his closet and took out his sweater and put it on you. He hugged you tightly again. He pulled back a bit to look at me in my eyes, we stared at each-other for a bit..then leaned in for a soft, gentle kiss. His lips were soft like flower petals, I ran my hands through his hair as he pulled away. He hugged me tightly again.

"I missed you..so much."

(345 words😻)

~The end~