{Never Know}

When she turned around, she saw it was Miyoung. Seo Miyoung was her other best friend , even though she's not that close to her as she's with Beomgyu but still she's one of the two people she shares things with. Talking about Beomgyu, he hates Miyoung for god only knows why.

Like yeah, Minyoung does have an attitude but she's really very sweet. At  least that's what our Jiyeon thinks. According to Jiyeon, Miyoung is very nice to her and cares for her. Though she's heard many people sat that Miyoung's fake, she's mean and what not but there's a part of her that still believes Miyoung is not all like what people say about her.

"Whatcha doin' girl?" Miyoung said walking towards Jiyeon.

"Here we go again, that plastic is coming here to ruin my mood." Beomgyu whispers loud enough for Jiyeon to hear.

"Yah! Beomgyu! Don't be like that!" Jiyeon whisper yells at Beomgyu before quickly smiling as Miyoung reaches her and hugs her.

"Hey Jiyeon"

"Uh hi Miyoung"

"Hii Beomgyu" Miyoung said extending her hand to Beomgyu for a handshake.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Beomgyu rolled his eyes and walked away.

"He's still like that. I don't know why he hates me so much."

"No no Miyoung, it's not like that. He doesn't hates you. He just kind of believes what everyone says about you."

"Oh okay umm, I think you should go talk to him."

"Yeah"

"Okay I'll go then."

Jiyeon bits goodbye to Miyoung and started walking to her class again. As she was walking someone bumped into her and that someone was about to fall when Jiyeon catches him(?) by waist. And it was non than the boy she dreams of "Lee Minhyuk?"

"Ah um I'm sorry Jiyeon..."

OH MY GAWD!!! Hearing her name from his mouth, Jiyeon's heart started beating crazily.

"It's o-okay..."

"Good to know... Uhmm by the way... You're Miyoung's friend, right?"

Hell. It hurted Jiyeon like hell when her crush asked about her own best friend and to add up on her pain, he was blushing.

"Y-Yeah she's my friend..." Jiyeon replied halfheartedly.

"Uhm so, can I get her number?"

"W-What?"

"Her number, actually I've been liking her for a month now. So... I- You know?"

"Oh h-here..." Shatter noise, that's all she heard. Her heart shattered into pieces. But still, unwillingly she gave Miyoung's number and walked away without even waiting for him to say anything. Her tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Once she reached her classroom, she sat on her usual spot beside Beomgyu with a hanging face making Beomgyu worried about the sudden change in her mood.

"Jiyeon? You okay? What happened? Did someone say something to you? Your parents said something to you? Or that Miyoung? Yes, that Miyoung. It must be her. That girl I swea-" Beomgyu said almost rapping when she cut him off.

"It's nothing Beomie. I'm fine and no, no one said anything to me especially Miyoung. She did nothing."

"You're lying. I know something is wrong. Tell me, what happened?"

"Nothing Beom" As she that, the teacher entered the classroom and started teaching.

After few more classes the school ended and Jiyeon helped Beomgyu reach his house and later going to her own house. As soon as she reached her house, she ignored her parents as they did the same and went inside her room, locking the door in process and broke down in tears.

He'll never know how much shecried for him that day...