Welcome back

Y/n left school to go to the second affiliate nine days ago her classmates are worried about her Daniel was worried as well wondering when she'll come back.

Daniel's Pov
One day has passed no Y/n
Two days have passed no Y/n
Three days have passed no Y/n
Four days have passed no Y/n
Five days have passed no Y/n
Six days have passed where are you?

Daniel wrote in his journal before heading to Duke's place to help him become a streamer and make music on there to get more popular. People saw his channel and went on it but they started leaving mean comments and making fun of them. "Jiho said there's a streamer in the fashion department whose name is Yui Kim" Duke said to Daniel "really? I'll go ask Jiho about it." Daniel said.

It was school again he looked in the hallways there wasn't a single sight of Y/n until Yui started talking to him for 20 minutes straight. Everyone turned to see Y/n she looked different instead of her normal hair style she had her hair straightened (if your hair is straight already just skip) she had two bodyguards by her side she walked towards me that's when I looked at her closely she had marks on her hands. "Y/n! Where were you!" The whole class yelled as all her friends crowded her Zoey hugged her clinging onto her body "I missed you Y/nn!" "Get off bitch!" Zack yelled as he shoved her to the ground and hugged Y/n tightly she smiled.

"Hi guys" she said "I'm sorry that I left for to long I didn't know that'd I'd be gone for too long." She said warmly they nodded as she left to go back to her classroom
"somethings not right" Zack said "did you see her hands it's like someone burned it or hit it" Mira said sadly. "Is she getting abused?" Zoey said "I don't want y/n to get abused!" "We all don't want that to happen Zoey" the whole class said at the same time.

In the Vocal department Vin Jin and Mary tackled Y/n onto the floor quickly and hugged her "your back!" "Bestie I missed you!" Mary said Vin Jin immediately got off of her "I mean your back." He coughed as he looked away as y/n smiled at his behavior "good to see you too"

Zoey was talking to her friends as Yui was apart of the conversation "let's go to karaoke!" "That'll be fun!" "Big bangs single is a banger" one of her friends said "I can't sing well let's go shopping." Yui said as the two other girls agreed quickly Zoey noticed the behavior but just shook it off.

After school y/n walked out of the school building as a limo was waiting for her outside she walked towards it before noticing Jiho waving at her "hi Jiho!" "Hi y/n! Are you doing well?" "I'm doing great.. thank you" he nodded as she waved goodbye as he did the same as she went into the limo (she's so nice she's like a goddess! That's right my goddess!) Jiho thought. In the limo it was quiet "Eugene.." "honey, how was school?" "It was good.." "mhm I'm glad I'll take you out to dinner I'll wait outside your house once your done" she nodded.

She got up and took a warm bath and sighed miserably "I hate Eugene so much" she said as she sat on her bed in a nice elegant dress she bought for herself.

She touched her back quietly seeing the scar she now has on her back from the mirror because of Eugene and his punishments.
She got a text message that he was here she got up and and went towards the door as she thought for a moment if my dad wants fuck my life over I'll fuck his a thousand more.