Alive

The next evening, I headed back up to the surface. I decided to find April's apartment. After a few hours of searching. I found her standing next to her window. I scaled the fire escape up to her floor. I was about to enter her apartment when I heard her talking to someone. "Leo, I know you still want to believe that she survived the Krang invasion," April said. "Then tell me why we didn't find anything to tell us that," Leonardo said. I sighed. "How long was I gone," I whispered to myself. I took a deep breath and knocked on the window. The two of them looked at me and a second later the window burst open. Leonardo immediately hugged me. "I thought you were dead." He whispered. I gently rubbed his head. After a few minutes, he let go. "The guys are going to be so happy to see you," Leonardo said. I looked at April and she smiled. "It's nice to know that you're alive." She said.
After a few minutes, Leonardo brought me back down to the lair.
Once we arrived Leonardo took off to find his brothers as April led me over to the kitchen. "Hey April, can I show you something," I asked. She nodded. I pulled the device out of my shell and my body began to glow as my shell turned into ice. "Please don't freak out," I said. She gently touched my shell. "This is amazing Cleo!" She said happily. I put the device back in my shell and I went back to normal. Then I heard a familiar voice, "Cleo!" I turned around and I was tackled by Michelangelo. "Hi, buddy," I said as I hugged him. Raphael grinned and rubbed my head as Donatello looked at me. 

After a few minutes, I was able to sit down. "How are you alive?" Donatello asked. I sighed. "My father found me. For the last few months, I have been unconscious." I said as I rubbed my neck. "Hey Cleo, when I was rescuing you. I overheard the Krang mentioning something about your aura. What did they mean?" Leonardo asked. I let out a sigh. "It's better if I show you," I said. I pulled the little device off my shell. Immediately my skin began to glow, and my shell turned to ice. They let out a loud gasp, "How long have you been able to do that?" Michelangelo asked. "Draxum told me that my powers started to appear after the lab accident when I was younger," I said. I placed the device back on my shell.

I noticed the scars on the left side of Raphael's face. I climbed onto the table and gently rubbed them. "I'm sorry. I should have protected you better." I whispered. I looked at the others, and I noticed that Michelangelo had his arms wrapped up and Leonardo had a bandage wrapped around his chest. "I'm sorry, I wasn't able to protect you guys," I said. I felt a hand on the back of my shell. I looked up and I noticed that it was Leonardo. He pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged him back.