The finale

Back in Russia, Shiro climbed into his private helicopter, glancing at the pilot as he settled into his seat. The helicopter lifted off, soaring high above the city as they headed towards a private island. As Shiro stepped into the grand hall, he was greeted by Lance, Ryuki, and Zane, who now stood as three of Cryopt's heads.

"So you came? Knew you would," Zane chuckled, a hint of darkness in his voice. Lance, his eyes burning with ambition, demanded answers. "Tell me, Shiro, what's your plan?"

Shiro's gaze hardened, and he revealed the detonator in his hand. Without hesitation, he pressed the red button on top. Back in the motherland, Vladimir's entire home exploded, consuming him in the flames. In Vladimir's dying moment, he thought to himself, "Good job, my son."

With Vladimir eliminated, Shiro became the fourth head of Cryopt's. The other three heads bowed before him, acknowledging him as their grandmaster. Their plans for world domination were set in motion.

Meanwhile, in the United States, Jason and his team, known as Janoeads, were on a relentless pursuit of Cryopt's. Their mission took them to Afghanistan, Nicaragua, Russia, and China. They hunted down Prayot, Vladimir, Raul, and Truan, eliminating Cryopt's soldiers along the way. But they soon realized they were being set up.

Jason, feeling the weight of betrayal, hunted down a spy he had planted within Cryopt's. As he made his way to the rendezvous point, he discovered his spy hanging lifeless. Shocked, he found a letter stuck in the spy's mouth. Opening it, he read the plans for Cryopt's world domination—a plan that involved sparking a global conflict.

"Assassinate the president, use China's resources to create a devastating virus, tarnish America's image through Afghanistan's misfortune, and keep Africa at bay with Nicaragua," Jason muttered to himself. The gravity of the situation sank in—he had to stop Cryopt's at all costs.

Determined, Jason headed alone to the location of Cryopt's base. He used shadows to eliminate Cryopt's agents and commandeered their helicopter. As he flew to the island, he watched the helicopter sink into the ocean, leaving no trace.

Sneaking through the base, Jason executed anyone in his path, until he reached the boardroom where Lance stood. With a gun pointed at Lance, Jason tried to speak, but words failed him. He pulled the trigger, ending Lance's reign.

As an alarm blared, Cryopt's soldiers swarmed the room. Jason caught sight of Ryuki boarding a helicopter and rushed out to the landing platform. In a shocking turn of events, the helicopter exploded, killing Ryuki instantly. Zane, however, managed to escape, firing shots at Jason as he disappeared into the jungle.

Fueled by rage and sorrow, Jason pursued Zane relentlessly. Memories of their friendship flooded his mind—the bar outings, the unwavering support they had for each other. Finally, a standoff occurred on a hilltop. Both men prepared to shoot, but Zane was the quicker draw. Yet, before Zane could fire, Shiro leaped in front of Jason, taking the bullet.

As Shiro lay dying, he locked eyes with Jason, wordlessly expressing his guilt and regret. Tears streaming down his face, Jason realized the truth—he was the one responsible for blowing up Ryuki's helicopter. Filled with grief and anger, Jason tackled Zane, pounding him mercilessly until his lifeless body lay still, his head brutally smashed with a nearby rock.

Later that evening, Jason left the island on a boat, his squad by his side, as they apprehended the remaining Cryopt agent. Looking back at the island, he whispered, "Goodbye, my brothers."

In the days that followed, Jason was finally reunited with his wife, Betty. They decided to get married, embracing the light and love that had always been at the core of their relationship. They built a new life together, raising their daughter and welcoming a son into the world.

Though darkness had consumed their lives, Jason and Betty found solace in each other. They vowed to cherish the love and happiness they had fought so fiercely to protect. And as they watched their children grow, they reminded themselves of the strength they had found in love, and the hope that shone even in the darkest of times.