Chapter 1: A camping trip.

It was a great day, Goku and his friends defeated Omega Shenron. Goku plans for a camping trip.
Aahhhhhhhhhh! What a day. I think it's best to go camping! Shout Goku. We are going to camp? Wooooho! Im going to tell Trunks. Shout Goten Happily. Ahh! Of course! Shout Trunks when he read the e-mail from Goten.
Goku and Goten went to the camping tools store. Meanwhile, Trunks and Vegeta bought some foods to cook!
So? When are we going to camp? Asks Goten. How about next week? Vegeta replied for Goten. Yup, that's a great one! Shout Goku. HEY! YOU ARE GOING TO CAMP WITHOUT US? Bulma and Chi-Chi suddenly appeared. Well, you can always come with us! Shout Goten. Gohan, Videl, and Pan, arrives and asked if they can come with them. Sure thing! Shout Goku. Grandpa Goku! You know i missed you so much! Shout Goku's young granddaughter. Don't worry Pan! I am always here. Shout Goku to his young granddaughter.
Pan may be young and cute. But, she could turns emotional and turned into Super Saiyan and even, Super Saiyan 2!
Suddenly, Goten and Trunks hide behind the bushes. Pssst... Hey Goten, wanna prank our dads when we turned into Gotenks? Sure! Great idea! Goten replied. Fu.. sion haaaah!
The pose of the fusion is success! They turned into Gotenks. And tries to prank their dads.
Goten, Trunks, where are you? Chi-Chi and Bulma tries to search them. Suddenly, a familiar sound speaks. We are here! Wait wait. Why do you fuse? Oh. We want to make prank our dads. Hmm, Great idea. Chi-Chi and Bulma agreed. Goku and Vegeta saw the kids fused. Haahahaha you can't stop us. Said Gotenks who just transformed into Super Saiyan 3. No no no! We will stop you kids! As suddenly, Goku and Vegeta fused into Gogeta.
The pose of the fusion is success! They turned into Gogeta. And tries to battle their kids.
Alright kids, playtime is over! Said Gogeta. Oh no, not good. Said Gotenks worried. Haahah. Do you think im scared? Victory cannnnon! Come on is this all you've got? Said Gogeta who just dodged Gotenks's Victory cannon.
The 30 minutes of both fusion are up. And they splitted into two again.
Alright, that was fun. Said Goku. Yeah right. Shout Vegeta. Let's go home, it's already night. Said Goku to both famillies.
Goku and Vegeta's family went home and went to sleep.