✩Chapter 4✩

(I'm back!!!!! Miss me. 🤬/JK)

"Well, can I have your number? "

Third person POV:

Blush spreads across kyle cheeks. It wasn't supposed to be a big deal but kyle had took it as if it was one. Kyle snaps out of it and shakes his head.

"Well of course! " The ginger said. Stan smiles and pulls out his phone. They exchange phone numbers and added each other in their contacts.

After they said their goodbyes and Stan went home. Kyle watches him leave with a frown on his face, he didn't want to be apart from his side just yet but he knew he couldn't come with. It disappointed him, it made him wish he could.

Kyle sits under a tree and pulls out his phone. He clicks on Stan's contact and texted him,

~text~

Kyle: Hey Stan!

Hey Kyle! :Stan

Kyle: did you get home safely?

Yes I did, thanks for asking :Stan

Kyle: your welcome!
Kyle: hey Stan? I was wondering if I can come over at night?

Sure i wouldn't mind at all :Stan

Kyle: great! See you then?

See you dude :Stan

*Kyle gets off his phone*

Kyle smiles and kicks his feet. He blushes a bit just thinking about meeting up with Stan at his place. His body fills with excitement and joy, he makes sure he was looking good and not weird.

*time skip*

The sun soon goes down as the moon comes up, it had now hit night time. Kyle waits till everyone was asleep before seeking to Stan's house.

Kyle's pov:

I seek my way into Stan's house and knocks on the window. He sees me and opens it with a huge smile.

"Hey Kyle!" He said with joy to see me. My heart flutters with delight. Blush creeps my cheeks as I step inside and hug him tight.

"Hello dear friend" I mumbled, my voice barley above a whisper. His arms wrap around my waist as he pulls me in the hug. The blush on my cheeks go reder while he does so.

"I missed you" I said and wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckles before saying "I missed you too, I'm glad you are now here with me in my arms"

"I am too, Stan" He whisper and close my eyes, enjoying my moment with him. I'm not going to deny it, I do like him. But I know he doesn't like me, I am a vampire and he is a human. I am known as a monster in this town, and he is known as a good guy. A monster and a human doesn't mix. We will never be able to love each other.

He nods his head and doesn't say no more. His arms were still wrapped around me and mine were still wrapped around him. None of us said a word, we just enjoyed each other's company.

After a while of staying in a comfortable silence Stan spoke up, "hey Kyle, How about you stay the night, once more? I mean we can wake up before my parents do so you would have time to leave without getting noticed."

My eyes soften and I look at him in the eyes, I smile and nod, "That is such a brilliant idea, my dear Stan! But where will I sleep?"

Stan blushed a bit before opening his mouth and saying "aren't you going to sleep with me again?" Stan asked trying not to sound needy.

My face lits up. Stan didn't mind me sleeping with him again? He is so kind. "Oh, well i would love to sleep with you again if I am being honest.." I muttered with a smile.

"Excellent, you wanna borrow some of my pajamas?" He asked me. "Yes, I would love too."

"On it" Stan said before walking to his dresser and getting me a pair of pajamas. After he gives me his pajamas I take off my shirt. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me changing here, right? Last time I went in the bathroom. We must try something new once in a while correct?

"Kyle! What are you doing!?" He gasps as his cheeks get flushed. "I'm getting changed into the pajamas?" I say with confusion.

"In front of me!?" He asked. I was getting more confused, he didn't want me to change in front of him but yet I don't see him looking away either.

"Yes, you are the one looking." I mutter his face turns more red in embarrassment before looking away. "Make it quick" he whispers.

I nod before changing into his pajamas. After I was done I felt so relaxed and at east. "You look cute" I hear him say in a low quiet tone. I blush and look at him "you think I look cute?"

Stan nods in agreement. "You look very cute" it seemed like he didn't want to deny what he said, though I thought he would. "Now, it's late we should be heading to bed"

"Very well then," I get in bed with Stan, his bed was so comfortable but it can't compete with his arms. I stretch before snuggling up in bed. I hear him chuckle before coming right in with me.

He clears his throat before asking me, "would you like to cuddle?" His rosey cheeks get more red as he ask so. My smile grows "yes, yes I would love too!" I sounded like if I was getting married, though I wasn't but only wished I was.

He smiles with me before wrapping my arms around my torso, I lay my head on his chest as our legs tangle together. I could hear him mumbled something but I wasn't so sure what he said.

"Hm?" I hummed with confusion. "Huh?" He says playing dumb. I chuckle softly "I thought you said something" I sigh and pull him closer.

My eyes get heavy and soon shut, my breathing slows down and so does his. I calm down listening to his heartbeat. This felt amazing, having him by my side made me so happy, especially now sleeping with him I already knew this was going to be a good night. Before we fell in our deep slumber we said our good nights to each other. No more words were said.

__________________________________
Word count: 1082!

Yes I am back, I will try to be making a chapter everyday, but sadly I am busy with school so don't expect much. Sorry is this is short.