CHAP:1

It was a Sunday night, and liahana, who was getting ready for bed, suddenly heard.

BITCH GET UP, MUAHAHAHA ITS YOUR TIME TO ~SHINEEE~.

Jumping out of bed, she started to look around, ...what the duck...who!?

~MEH~

Turning frantically to scramble out the door, only to have it suddenly magically slam shut.

Wait--ok sorry for scarring you but I just want to have some fun.

Turning around to look where the voice came from, which is beside my closest I saw a blue circle thing.

Cautiously I ask, what type of fun.

Fun like the anime type of fun

Suddenly hearing anime I got hook right away. Keep talking I'm interested.

Ok so I was like up in my world doing nothing...I was so bored, then I got an idea. Like just why don't I transport someone to something they like but......I ran out of energy 😒 😑 getting into the earth. So I can only create a *groupchat* that connects to thier world.

So what do you think 🤔 😏 is it exciting news, what do you say, wanna do it.

HELL TO THE YESSS.

so when do we start.

Tomorrow cause I have to rest to maintain this beautiful blue color you know.

Bitch..your a ball...well none of my business, but tomorrow is schoollll ugh..

Well ok ig see you tomorrow then.

Hmm.