Jealousy

Wanda was currently in the shower singing some of Taylor Swift's songs as Natasha was changing into some more comfortable clothes, Natasha was changing into one of Wanda's hoodies and was wearing a pair of black and white shorts. As Natasha finished changing she had entered the bathroom. "Hey Wanda? Love?" Natasha said in a seductive tone. "Yes Nat? Do you need anything love?" Wanda asked her as she was reaching for her towel.

Natasha went closer to Wanda as she kissed her, as Natasha kissed Wanda, Wanda was shocked and flustered. "I-i um.." Wanda was definitely flustered from the looks of it, Natasha chuckled as she kissed Wanda on the neck this time. As Natasha continued to do that someone rang the doorbell. "I'll get it." Wanda said as she wrapped her towel around herself.

As Wanda opened the door she saw her co-worker, Michael. "Oh hey Michael." Wanda said as they talked, Natasha felt her heart burning in jealousy. Soon Michael started flirting with Wanda. Wanda didn't notice that he was flirting with her but Natasha definitely did, It was obvious that Natasha was jealous. As soon as Wanda closed the front door Natasha looked upset, furious, and sad.

"Nat? Love? Are you okay?" Wanda asked as she went closer to Natasha.
"What the hell Wanda? Who was flirting with you?" Natasha looked at Wanda with tears in her eyes. "Nat, that wasn't flirting." Wanda said in a calm tone. "Who was it?.." Natasha looked sad. "It was a co-worker, why Nat?" Wanda asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"Because I'm jealous of how you and that male were chatting. I know how men flirt." Natasha said, still crying quietly. "Hey, hey, hey." Wanda said as she went up closer to her and kissed her. "Natasha, you know I would never cheat on you, right?" Wanda said in a quiet voice as tears filled her eyes. "Nat I promise with my heart and soul I promise I wasn't even attracted to him." Wanda tried to say in a soothing voice.

"He's just my co-worker Nat." Wanda said in a reassuring tone. "Yeah, and maybe even your boyfriend!.." Natasha said as hot tears streamed down her face. "Nat, Seriously." Wanda said as she tried taking Natasha's hand but Natasha pulled her hand away from Wanda.

"I'm being seriously Wanda." Natasha said as her eyes were looking at the side. She didn't even want to look at Wanda. "How would I even know if you aren't cheating on me? Huh?.." Natasha said. Wanda sighed as she handed her phone to Natasha. "Look through my messages, I promise Im not cheating on you." Wanda said as she opened her messaged and showed Natasha.

Natasha read all of them and turns out Wanda just turned him down every time he tried to make a move on her, Natasha was so glad and kissed Wanda. "So your not mad anymore, right?" Wanda asked with a chuckle, "A bit." Natasha said with a slight laugh.