16. exciting okinawa trip ( pt. 2 )

chapter 16. "Exciting Okinawa trip" ( pt. 2 )

 2 )

"... WTF!? ..." Y/N demanded, looking at where the hotel should be, but it wasn't.

'When I woke up, the hotel was vanished.' Saiki explained.

"This is all you're fault, Saiki! What happened to everyone in the building!? Did you just kill an entire cla--." A purple-haired guy started ranting questions.

'Shut up.'

"And who is this girl!? you knew her and you didn't tell me!?" He pointed at me.

"Huh.?" Y/N tilted her head in confusion.

'Why would I tell you that? That's just weird.'

"AND she knows you're a psychic!??"

'yeah, she knew it longer than you.'

Then suddenly the purple-haired guy started to grab Y/N by her waist, pulling her close to him.

"Uhm.. who are you..?" Y/N asked in discomfort.

"You're future boyfriend, of course!" He replied.

"... first, we're in the middle of a situation right now and you're doing this? Second, Saiki lost one of his pins. And third of all, get tf away from me- ..." Y/N made a disgusted look on her face, pushing him away.

"Damn..." Y/N heard him mumble.

"Anyways, what are we going to do about this?" Y/N asked Saiki.

'I should try bringing it back, but I need to concentrate on bringing the hotel exactly how it was.'

'Looks like it came out of the foundation at once, so everyone should be fine. But if I tried using psychokinesis, they would all be dead. They probably teleported somewhere else.'

"You're right... maybe someone removed your pin, that caused it to teleport the hotel to another place?" Y/N said.

"Wait, Saiki! I think something is down there! How can you be sure everyone is still alive?" The purple-haired guy asked.

'Well, I'm pretty sure. I mean in all likeliness, they're fine. See.' Saiki lifted up what was at the bottom with his powers.

All he lifted up, were a bunch of skeletons with ripped clothing on them.

"AHHHHHHH!!! they are dead! How could you kill them you jerk!? Not just the guys, but all the hotties too!!" He held Saiki's shirt.