Justiana {Justin and Ariana}

"Justin we have to go," Scooter yells. "We're gonna be lait for the meet and greet!" Justin put on his yellow shoes with studs on the tip. "Your shoes remind me of pee." Kenny told Justin. Justin turned around and gave him a smirk. "Let's go." Justin said as they all went into his car.

They were heading to Chicago. "Can't wait to see all those pretty faces," Justin said, "You'll never know who you might fall in love with."

"AHHHHHHH" fans were screaming to the beat of boyfriend. "That's not something you hear everyday." Scooter told Kenny. Justin walked out of his car into the meet and greet area. A girl tried to kiss him but she can get a kiss later. Right?

•2 Hours Later•

"Next!" A man called out and there she was, the prettiest girl Justin has ever seen. He tilted down his sun glasses to get a better look at her and whistled, a foxy whistle. "Omg hi Justin I love you so much!" She gave Justin a hug. "Awe thank you I love you too! What's your name?" Jutin asked in such a sexy voice. "I'm Ariana and I have been a belieber since 2007." "I wasn't famous in 2007." "Your videos were." Ariana wrapped her arms around Justin's shoulders and they took the photo. "Omg thank you so much Justin it was amazing meeting you!" Ariana said. Justin had a piece of paper in his hands, he was writing down his number, "Call me up sometime?" Justin asked her with his adorable white smile. "OMG YES! I mean yes I can." She kissed his cheek and walked away with her pretty pink bag. It matched with her floral dress and shoes perfectly!

When the meet and greet was over Scooter had to ask Justin a question, "Hey who was that Ariana girl?" Justin smiled and stared at his phone waiting for her call. "You have her your number right?" Scooter said while looking at Justin's smiling face. "Maybe." Justin sat on the couch and continued talking. "She's gorgeous and she has beautiful long-" Justin got cut off by his phone. He picked it up. He didnt recognize the number. "Hello it's Justin Bieber." Justin heard A LOT of fan girling in the background, "Mom it's Justin!" Justin heard the girl yell. He recognized that voice, Ariana, he thought. "Calm down." Justin said. "Hi Justin I love you." "Ari baby, I love you too."

Ariana's POV

Oh my bieber did he just call me, Ari baby? She thought. "Um...yeah...uh...can we-" Justin cut off her sentence, "Go out tomorrow? Well yeah sure I would really love to, give me your address and I'll pick you up at 3:00 sharp." "Okay um I'll be there."

I can't believe I have a date with Jutin she thought, I didn't think that would ever happen!

"What's wrong honey?" Her mother asked. "I. Have. A. Date." She said stuttering. "With..." her mom was hoping Ari would finish her sentence without so many pauses in between each word. "With the Justin Bieber!" Her mother was frozen. Surprised and frozen. She always told Ariana to believe but she didn't think anything would work. "Can I got tomorrow at 3:00 sharp? He's gonna pick me up." Ariana asked. "Yes. Yes Ariana you can." Ariana's brain filled up with purple and music and bieber. "Oh

thank you, thank you, thank you!" "Okay sweetie love you."