A slight change?

( I took this photo, doesn't the sun look beautiful? )

Ok, I'm not sure on how to start it, but I did a lot of thinking, since this app is used for written books not comics and I did a lot of research for the characters behind the scenes, I'll change this comic to a written one since I have more time on my hands and it can be easily edited anytime anywhere.

The original chapters would still be shown however, instead of comic like strips like you have seen before, I'll change the chapters into written ones and have a proper introduction to the characters this time with bits of art to help the reader indulge in the story!

The new book would be linked here with the same coverage, just that I'll label this one as discontinued and add the note that it's an old comic version.

I do not allow anyone to steal the art tho, it all belongs to me n I would be happy to let you use it if you give credit,however,the people able to post my art online are my irl friends for now as I finish up the written copy. ( sry 4 the mix up )

Do not mind me, my writing skills are a bit messy and there will be some changes to the lore but I'll try my best to research and make the soon to be written comic, into a new book!

I'll still add some chapters I did before hand and update old ones here even if it's discontinued.

Take note that I'm writing a book based on Xip's point of view of their world and it would take place after this comic and it's written version.

So! Keep a look out for certain changes.

The characters are not gone for long, so you would see them back again soon, and I'll see you in the next chapter or book in this case!

Thank you for understanding and I hope to see you in the newer version and thank you for the support.

Update: The new book is called Cosmo toubles, enjoy!

Bye!!!

-K